𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

𝐀/𝐍 - 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰 ! 𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤  ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

❝  "Y/N!!" She half-yelled running up to them to give a hug. She gave Y/N a tight bear hug. "Daisy...?"

"Y/N! I can't believe it! We're in the same school and we're in the same class!" She said grinning at them. "Y-yea..." Y/N said, trying to avoid eye contact. Daisy pulled away from the hug with a smile on her face. "Come sit down next to me, I have a free desk next to mine!" She lead Y/N to the back of the class to a desk next to the window.

"I always try to get the window seat, since i don't have any other friends who are taking a lot of the same classes as me, I'm usually just sitting alone" Daisy sat down next to Y/N. "Which classes...do you have?" Y/N asked, looking towards her. "Oh! Today I have ; Art, Music, Bio, and Japanese. Since it's the first day back, and you're first day here, we'll be spending the first three lessons socialising and doing activities to get to know each other better!"

Y/N shivered at the thought of having to introduce themself and do a bunch of social activities. Daisy placed a hand on their back and started to pat them. "Don't worry, I'll try to make sure that you don't have to talk to anyone else" Y/N sighed and smiled at them slightly. They were both interrupted by the sound of the bell ringing.

They both straightened up when the teacher walked into the classroom. "Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good summer holiday. I'm your new homeroom and english teacher, Mrs. Minci. We will be spending the first three lessons doing group activities and trying to get to know each other-"

Y/N sat in their seat, shaking slightly, trying to avoid eye contact with everyone else around them. While they may have become more confident and their social skills may have improved over the past few years, the thought of socialising with people still scared them and made them feel sick.

Y/N clutched their stomach as they started to feel more and more sick and queasy by the minute. They snapped out of their thoughts when they felt a small tap on their shoulder. They looked to the right of them to see Daisy holding a note and a small bottle of water. Y/N opened the note which read; "Everything will b ok! U seem nervous so here's some water :)"

Y/N nodded at her and muttered a small thanks. Daisy smiled back and looked back at the teacher. Y/N took a small sip of water and eventually started to feel themself calm down. 'Daisy was always a kind person online but I never really thought that it would carry out in real life too...'

"I'll be putting you in small groups of three-" Shit... Y/N might not be able to be with Daisy for this activity. Y/N looked at Daisy with fear in their eyes. Daisy looked at them and gave them a thumbs up. 'What? Why is she giving me a thumbs up?!'

"Daisy, Y/N and Akira, you are one group" Y/N felt a small wave of relief wash over them. They were going to be with Daisy... but who was this Akira guy? "Alright everyone, get together with your groups!"

"Uhhh...Are you Y/N?" Y/N looked up to see a boy staring down at them. He was tall, had dark brown eyes, shoulder length black hair with a few blonde strands near the back, he had a snakebite piercing along with a septum ring and ear piercing. His hair was tied into a half ponytail. Most people would consider him very attractive.

"Uh...y-yes, I am..." He started at Y/N, his eyes burning circles into them. His stare made them feel... uneasy. "Alright, Mrs. Minci said that we have to ask questions and introduce ourselves!" Akira snapped out of his thoughts and started talking to Daisy.

Something about Akira made Y/N uncomfortable, His aura seemed slightly off. Y/N tried to shake off those negative thoughts. 'I just haven't socialised in a while. That's all, you're just nervous about talking to new people.'

"And this is my friend Y/N! They are very shy so I'll be doing most of the introductions for them!" " That's... sweet of you Daisy, but I think I'd rather have Y/N introduce themself..." He looked at Y/N with a weird smirk. Y/N felt themself tense and cleared their throat. "U-um..I'm Y/N L/N and I uh... like anime and videogames..." "Is that all? I'd love to hear more about yo-" Alright everyone thats it for the first activity! For our next activity we will be-"

Y/N sighed in relief when the teacher stopped them. They looked over at Akira who seemed to be pissed and looked towards Mrs. Minci with a dark look in his eyes. He had an almost murderous glint in his eyes.

Y/N looked down at their desk trying to block everyone out. This was going to be one long set of classes... ❞

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 𝟾𝟽𝟶

                                                        ₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 ₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.