Lizzie turns to Ashley as she she shakes her head, "No, this is the second song they're playing."

"The second song!?" Ashley says shocked, that both of you scored perfectly the first round.

Lizzie nods her head as she keeps her attention on the screen, watching you and Sarah hit each note perfectly.

Suddenly, Sarah's streak disappears as she misses one note.

"Fuck!" Sarah says to herself as her streak restarts.

You smile to yourself as Sarah messes up. You quickly try to calm your excitement down, keeping your focus on finishing strong.

Sarah gets right back into the song, hitting all her notes. The pressure is on, you have to score perfectly or else you'll tie again. Both you and Sarah are glued to the screen, hoping the other messes up.

The song approaches the end as a smile grows on your face. As soon as you hit the last note, you throw your arms in the air as you jump up and down.

"THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!" You shout as you celebrate your win.

"I AM THE GUITAR HERO QUEEN NOW!" You say getting in Sarah's face.

Sarah shoves your face away from her as she places her guitar back into the stand, accepting defeat. You giggle to yourself at Sarah's reaction.

"Whatever! I still kill you in air hockey" Sarah says as she sticks her tongue out at you.

"Yeah? I'd rather beat you at Guitar Hero than air hockey" you say to Sarah, sticking your tongue out.

Sarah rolls her eyes as she walks away from the game with Holland . Lizzie stands next to you as she picks up the guitar Sarah was using.

"Oh, are we doing this?" You ask as you watch Lizzie place the strap over her shoulder.

"Oh yes we are, I'm going to kick your ass" Lizzie says as she adjusts the strap.

"Okay then" you say as you swipe your card twice for you and Lizzie.

"You pick the song" you say to Lizzie.

Lizzie scrolls through the songs and picks The Number Of The Beast by Iron Maiden.

"Iron Maiden? Okay Olsen, you're not playing around."

"Keep your eyes on the game."

You giggle as you turn to face the game, waiting for the song to load.

"How good is Lizzie at this game?" Becky asks as she leans into Ashley.

"Too good. We used to play it all the time and no one could ever beat her" Ashley says as she leans back into Becky.

"This should be interesting" Becky says as she leans back from Ashley.

Ashley nods in agreement as she watches you and Lizzie get ready to play the song.

As soon as the song loads, you and Lizzie strum away hitting each note. You are shocked at how good Lizzie is at the game as she hits every note. That's when you realize, this wasn't going to be an easy win.

You push your thoughts aside as you hyper focus on the screen, trying not to miss a note. That is until your fingers stumble over the buttons and you play the wrong note.

You bite on your lower lip as your streak restarts, giving Lizzie the lead. Lizzie smiles to herself at the sight of your streak restarting. You quickly pick up a new streak, hoping Lizzie messes up at some point.

The song continues on with Lizzie still in the lead playing strong. You follow closely behind, off by one point. As the song comes to an end, you accept defeat knowing Lizzie isn't going to mess up anytime soon.

"HELL YEAH!" Lizzie shouts as the song ends.

You shake your head as you look at Lizzie.

"You just got beat, my friend" Lizzie says as she gets in your face.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" you say as you take the guitar off and place it back on the stand.

You walk away from the game and head over to play something else. Lizzie quickly takes her guitar off and places it on the stand, following after you.

Lizzie grabs your hand and spins you to face her. As your body turns to face her, she pulls you down into a loving kiss, letting out a long moan.

You pull out of the kiss and look down at Lizzie, waiting for her to say something.

"Don't worry, just because I beat you at Guitar Hero doesn't mean you don't get kisses" Lizzie says as she goes to pull you in for another kiss.

You place your hand on Lizzie's face as you push her face away from you, "Oh get out of here, Olsen."

Lizzie laughs as you push her face away and walk away from her. She continues to follow you around the arcade, giggling at your defeat.

You can't help but smile as you listen to Lizzie laugh. You place your arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to you as she continues to laugh. You shake your head as a laugh escapes from you, "You are just a giggling machine today."

Lizzie looks up at you as she continues to giggle, "I can't help it, I'm having fun with you."

You look down at Lizzie with a smile, "I'm having fun too, Olsen."

Lizzie smiles at you as she places her hand on your stomach. She stands on her tippy toes as she puckers her lips for a kiss. You smile as you lean down to meet her lips with your own. You give her a sweet kiss before pulling away.

"I bet I can beat you at basketball" you say as you keep your attention on Lizzie.

"Oh, it's on" Lizzie says as she continues to look up at you.