Naah I'm cool here you go,he replied and I nodded.

*
Aahnik, ruk jaa bacha...
I heard this when I reached her flat and I smiled when I thought how the current scene might be looking.
Shaking my thoughts I knocked the door when she opened it and her appearance made me laugh.

She had books in one hand while an empty glass of milk I guess in the other and Aahnik was giggling and running all around the living room.

Aap andar aana chahte hai ya phir yahi khade rehne ka iraada hai, she asked irritated

Yaar late ho jayenge Shehnaaz, y are you not ready till now, I asked finally gaining my senses when I realized we are not in Punjab that we would not get struck in traffic, this was the busy city Mumbai.

Aahnik see what Aashu uncle is saying, we would be late for your school now don't you wanna make new friends, she said in a stern voice now.

Sorry Mumma, Ashu uncle let's go I need to make so many new friends I'm so excited, Aahnik squealed in happiness

He is one of a kind, what if he meets Aadia by any chance I thought and smiled at my wierd thinking.

Chalo, I said picking up his bag and Shehnaaz locked the door while we moved down stairs.

Jaayenge kaise Ashu, she asked and I looked at her to see what actually she wanted to say because I know this didn't just meant what it seemed like.

Arey matlab aapki flight, and voh hum aise saath main aap kisi ke saath aaye hoge na aaj toh, she hesitated before completing it and I sighed knowing how this girl right here can Overthink each and everything in this world.

Although I fail to understand your logics but everyone isn't same baba, Itna nhi sochte Shehnaaz, I said finally tired of thinking every possible reason for her Overthinking but reaching none.

She just hummed in response and I sighed thinking how difficult she is at times.

Mumma aapko kya hua, Aahnik asked her once he saw Shehnaaz quiet.
Kuch nhi baby, she replied.

Mumma aapko pta hai aaj mujhe kitna kuch karna hai, he said excited and then his talks continued till we reached the car but to my surprise Sidharth wasn't there but Kaka was there.

Arey Kaka aap yahan, Sidharth kahan gaya? I asked while helping Shehnaaz sit at the back with Aahnik

Voh Sidharth Baba Ko kuch kaam aa gaya Ashu baba aur aap toh jaante hai jaan se zyada pyaar hai unhe apne kaam se, aapke liye Message chor kar gaye hai he replied starting the car.

Ashu Uncle Inka kya naam hai, Aahnik asked poking his finger in my shoulder from back while pointing towards kaka but before I could reply Shehnaaz was back in her mother's mode.

Galat baat Aahnik aise nhi puchte na baby, she said while taking Aahnik in her laps.

Mumma Uncle is my friend no, He pouted.

Of course Aahnik, I smiled and he smiled wider.

Lekin Ashu, Shehnaaz was about to say something but I interrupted saying,
It's alright Shehnaaz abhi se itna strict mat ban and voh apni age se bahut mature hai and she just nodded.

Beta aap Mujhe kaka bol lijiye, Kaka replied To Aahnik.

Kaka he repeated and smiled. Buy just for my knowledge what does Kaka means? He asked and I just loved how fluent he was in speaking English.