Chapter 12

Sorry for the long wait... I was busy and I also had writer's block for this chapter. Well not exactly writer's block but like I didn't know what to do next. This chapter was probably written like 3-4 different times with different scenes and it was difficult so please don't be too harsh with your comments 🙏😔

I was planning to have smut here but it didn't really fit the story line so maybe another time!

~.~

Staring at himself in the mirror, Aether trails his hands down the skirt he was wearing—tugging at the ends to lower it. It ended an inch above his knees and he cursed the student council for giving him such a small size. You'd think they'd be more worried about him showing skin!

Still though, he couldn't deny the outfit looked nice on him. He was wearing the navy blazer that went over the white button up shirt that was tucked into his skirt; white socks going up just a few inches below his knees.

—and just in case; he wore shorts underneath the skirt since it wasn't already part of the uniform. Venti's text from yesterday came to mind again and he instinctively curled his hands into fists—there was no way he was gonna be walking around with panties! What the hell was that guy thinking!

It was already bad enough being a male omega with hungry alpha eyes looking at him all the time. Imagine if they were to see him in a skirt much less take a peak underneath and see what he was wearing. Those perverts won't let him hear the end of it.

On the way to school, Lumine doesn't even glance at him or say much about what he was wearing. She seemed to have her mind on something else lately. Which was fine by Aether, it saved him the trouble of having to go through his day without having his sister's menacing stare on him.

The looks he gets this time as he walks down to his locker are even worse than when he walked in as a male omega for the first time. He tries his best to maintain calm while keeping his eyes on the floor to avoid making eye contact with anyone.

"Oh Aether! You look so pretty!"

Aether blinks up to meet Barbara's small smile. She has her hands clasped together as she looks at him with imaginary stars in her eyes. Behind her is Albedo, who's already taking in what's in front of him—eyes going down the blonde male's figure; not even ashamed to check out Aether in front of his supposed 'girlfriend'. If they were even an official pair yet anyways.

"Thanks." Aether smiles back at the omega girl, before sending the alpha behind her a quick glare. "I'll be going to my class now."

"Oh okay! See you then." Barbara's cheery voice makes him wince, he walks off as quick as possible—ignoring the feeling of a certain someone digging holes on his back and the guilt he felt of talking to the blonde girl.

He goes to class and goes to sit next to Xiangling, who also looks happy to see him.

"Aether! You look so good today!" She gushes, giving his butt a light smack as he takes his seat.

Aether bats her hand away with a giggle, "You perv!"

"I'm serious though! You're so pretty I feel like I should be charged for staring at someone so stunning!"

"Ah you're exaggerating." The blonde shakes his head, "Besides I got competition with you here..."

Xiangling laughs, "Thanks. But I'd disagree..."

Aether opens his mouth to argue but the bell rings and class begins, their teacher beginning to instruct them what to do for the start of the class.