Chapter 2: Choose

Still Lea's POV
Tara and Kennedie were in an argument... Once again. I remember in sixth grade when Kennedie punched Tara in the nose because she made the cheerleading team and she didn't. Sometimes Kennedie just acts stupid. I feel the freezing chills slide down my back. I feel a huge fire of heat forming inside my stomach. I keep refreshing the page as words scroll down the page. Tara's wall is officially surrounded and stuck.
"What Happened?" I briefly comment.
"What do you mean what happened?!" Kennedie comments. It's like she is yelling at me through a screen. I have no part in this conversation, so I will try my best to stay out of it. Hopefully they don't force me to choose sides. I would choose Tara, if I had too.
Ding! A new message.
"Side with me. Now." Anonymous forces.
"Who are you?" I worry.
"Who do you think?" They creep.
"Kennedie?" I guess.
"Well... You're right." Kennedie reveals.
"Why are you guys even doing this?" I wonder with a huge chunk of worry in my heart.
"She hacked my Chatters account and posted something funny. You know I don't take things easy. Right?" Kennedie texts. I am too afraid to reply.
"RIGHT?" Kennedie demands.
"Ken calm down..." She always expects me to reply right away.
"I can't just reply right away Ken." I chuckle.
She read it but never replied.
I glance back up to my glowing screen and see it become stronger.
"Well, guess what brat? Lea is on my side. She just texted me. LOL! Good luck!" I feel devastated. My stomach aches as I hear a ding. It is a text from Tara. I decide not to open it, so I don't start anything.
~Kennedie's POV~
I will get Lea to side with me! Tara is always causing trouble. She thinks she is so innocent, but she really, isn't! She hacked me. I take that serious. I'm not a jokester! Ugh sometimes I just want to kill Tara. She is so annoying. I've never thought of her as a real friend.