t h i r t y n i n e : okay, maybe a bit jealous

Start from the beginning

"I know I know," she sighed with a small smile on her face. Sunghoon grabbed her hand in his and lead her down the road.

The couple got to her house after their walk from the restaurant. "Do you want to come in for a bit?"

"Your parents aren't home right?"

Chaeyeon laughed at his expression, "they're in Singapore for some business things, no need to worry about anymore surprise appearances." She opened the gate so he can enter.

"It feels weird being in your house now," Sunghoon walked into her bedroom as she shut the door behind them.

"Why? You've been over multiple times before," she sat on her bed, Sunghoon following her.

"Maybe because we aren't just friends anymore and now we are actually together," he said, laying his head on her lap as he looked up at her.

Chaeyeon brushed her hands through his soft hair, "well stop feeling like that. Our relationship is the exact same besides the difference of being besties, we are now besties in love."

Sunghoon laughed at her description, raising his hands up to bring her face down to his, "you, you're so cute, stop it."

Chaeyeon just smiled, her hand on his cheek. "Why don't we watch a movie, your pick. I'll get snacks and we can watch it outside since it's so nice."

Sunghoon nodded, raising his head from her lap. He kissed her forehead before getting up and taking the blankets and pillows for their move night.

Chaeyeon popped popcorn, got bags of chips, and some fizzy drinks. Once she got back into her room, she went to the balcony where Sunghoon was sitting with the movie already picked and the blankets and pillows set for them.

"Where's Jae?" Sunghoon sat.

Chaeyeon placed the snacks and drinks in front of them, getting comfortable next to him as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"He dropped Naeun off and said he was gonna go meet Bomin and Youngmin somewhere. So which movie did you pick?"

"Night at the museum," he laughed.

"Ooo, that movie is so cute. Museums always seemed so peaceful and calming to me."

"Same, I always feel comfortable whenever I visit the downtown one. Kinda like I belong there, maybe it has to do with something of the past," he chuckled, shrugging his shoulders.

"We should totally go there for our next date! It'd be so nice to just walk around and look at all the beautiful artwork."

"Why would I want to go look at those artworks when I have a piece of art right in front of me."

Chaeyeon slapped his arm, "you're so cringy." She laughed.

"Ah ah ah, but you love that." He hugged her to his side. She just rolled her eyes, wrapping her arms around him too.

- 1 9 -

It was Tuesday morning, the friends were standing outside by the gates waiting for the high schoolers to come for their university tour. Jungwon told his cousin to meet them there so he could stick around them for the day.