Chapter 1

*Daddy's POV*
My perfect little princess is sleeping quietly in her crib cuddled up with her favorite little stuffy that she calls Cuddles and her little pacifire in her mouth curled in a ball. I push down the bars and slowly pick her up and lays her head on my chest and pats her butt bouncing her alittle as she wakes up yawning. "Dadda it's to early to wakey!" She says in the cutest little girl voice. "Shhh baby it's time for you to wake up.." I say as I kiss her cheek and she giggles waking her up. I sit her down on her changing table and untapes her diper and wipes her kitty and little butt and tapes a dry diper on her as she falls asleep again on the table. So I pick her up and bounces her on my hip and she wakes up again and sucks on her paci. "Does my little princess what to get dressed?" I smile as she giggles and nods. "Me want pwincess dress!" She says bouncing in my arms. "Ok Babygirl daddy will get it for you." I set her down and I grab her princess dress from the top drawer and slides it on her and fixes it to where it's comfortable and I pick her back up and starts to walk towards the door. "Dadda!! Me want cuddles!" She says reaching back at her crib. "Oh im sorry baby I forgot!" I say turning around and grabs her teddy bear and hands it to her. "Tank you dadda!" She says holding her teddy tight smiling big through her pacifire. I walk down to the kitchen and set her down in her high chair and grabs her bottle and looks back at her. "Does princess want some milk?" I say smiling "Yes pwease dadda!" She giggles and watches me as she sucks on her pacifire. "Ok princess." So I grab the milk from the fridge and pours it in the bottle and hands it to her because she never did like warm milk. "Here you go darling!" She smiles big and she pulls out her pacifire and starts drinking her milk and I pick her up and carries her to the living room and sits on the couch and we watch "My Little Pony".