🦋30. I'm going home🦋

Depuis le début

"Give me my sister you've already did enough, and where is she?" He stared the hybrid down. Of course, you're sister just turned into a ripper vampire and you still care about Elena. Wow Damon wow. At this point where's Stefan.

"Elena? Ah, she's making a donation to a greater cause, and I'll let you're sister go when me and her are finished talking." He pulled me to his chest.

"Klaus I have nothing else to say to you." I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me but he grabbed me again and I groaned.

"Couples fight love, we'll get passed this." Damon comes toward us but Klaus stops him. "I'm afraid I can't let you interfere, mate."

"You'll have to kill me, if you think I'm going to let your hurt my little sister more than what you've already done." He steps closers to us and grabbed my other arm.

Klaus chuckles then looks up at him. "Oh, I would love to kill you, but I made a pledge to your sister and brother, and unlike you're brother, I keep my word. Although, you know what, thinking about it now, he probably doesn't care that much anymore." He lets me go then pushes my brother against the hood of a car, he was about to kill him. I was about to rush over until Damon opened his mouth.

"Don't you want to know about your friend Mikael?" He looked at me than back at Klaus. He must have heard me say his name, or he found him.

"What do you know about Mikael?" Klaus get's off of him and looks at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Just that he knows you're here." I look at Damon shaking my head no. I know that I just threatened him with using Mikael name but that was different. Klaus eyes never left me.

"You told him." He mumbled as he walked closer to me and I started to step back.

"Klaus no I swear to you I didn't." I finally looked up at him. A tear fell from his cheek. I backed up against a wall and he placed his hand on my heart.

"You're lying! ALL YOU SALVATORES KNOW HOW TO DO IS LIE!" I cried harder when he was about to stick his hand in my chest.

"Katherine and I found him! Consider it our leverage! Bels didn't tell me anything so let her go!" My brother pulled Klaus away and stood in front of me. Klaus throws him against another car, and Damon falls on the ground. Klaus looks at me one more time and when Damon got up, Klaus was gone.

~Time Skip~

Once I got back to the Salvatore house I started packing immediately. I needed a break from this god awful town and now that Klaus is gone I can finally do that. Even though I was gone for months it still felt like I was still here. Klaus probably hates me now because he thinks I told Damon and the others everything he told me about his self.

I would never do that to him no matter how pissed I am. What happened to Klaus back then should never happen to any child. And that's how me and him bonded so well. We both had fucked up child hoods.

Once I finished packing everyone was downstairs waiting for me. I smiled at them and put down my bags once I reached the final step. There stood Damon, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Jeremy, Tyler, Matt, Jenna, and Alaric. The Scooby Gang.

"Did all of you seriously come to say good bye, I'm going home not to the grave. I'll be back when the times right." I walked over to Damon and Elena and hugged them both then pulled away. "I don't know what you two got going on but, I'm so team Delena, so don't fuck it up."