🦋30. I'm going home🦋

Start from the beginning

"No Stefan." I get up from the floor and walk towards him but Klaus stops me. "What did you do?" I asked him while still looking at my brother.

"I fixed him. But I think a test is in order, don't you?" He keeps his grip on my arm and he walks behind Elena and looks at Stefan. "Rippah...Perhaps you'd like a drink.. from the doppelgänger's neck?"

"I can't be here." I tried to go, but Klaus grip gets tighter. "Klaus let me go!"

"No, don't worry love I won't let you get lost into what you are." He pushed hair out my face and tried to kiss me but I look at my brother. His face changes and he rushes over to Elena and bites her neck, as she scream my face changes to, before I could get close, darkness starts to take over me and I allow it.

~Time Skip~

I woke up gasping for air. I looked around and it seems like I was at a hospital. I was laying in the back of a truck and I finally decided to hop out, and bump right into a certain hybrid.

"Look who's finally awake. I told you I wouldn't let you get lost." He smirked and grabbed my hands. "Now, after I get what I need from the doppelgänger how about I finally take you on that trip that I promised." He leans in to kiss me, but I jeck my hands away and slaps him hard as fuck.

"How could you just sit here and pretend that this is all okay. YOU KILLED ME KLAUS! YOU TOOK AWAY MY FREEDOM OF CHOICES!!" A tear fell down my cheek. I could tell someone was listening but I didn't care. "You lied to me."

"You lied first." He said and I turned away from him. "Not once did you tell me that the doppelgänger was still alive!" He yelled and I turned back towards him.

"Are you serious right now!? THAT NOT THE SAME THING KLAUS, YOU LITERALLY SNAPPED MY NECK AND MADE ME A RIPPAH!!!!" I screamed at him. I was so pissed off that I never knew my face changed. I grabbed Klaus and threw him against a car. I walked towards him. "Not only that, you knew that the spell would break." He got up but, I pushed him back into the car. "YOU KNEW THAT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO MY MAGIC AND AS OF NOW THEY ARE GONE NIKLAUS!!!!" I went to kick him again but, he grabbed my leg and twisted it. I screamed out in pain and he shoved me to a car and held my arms down.

"STOP!!" He yelled as I pushed him back and twisted my leg back in place. I rushed towards him and he grabbed my arms and turned me around to where my back was against his chest and he was holding my arms tight so I couldn't reach him. "Please Bella stop." I calmed down and so did he. I fell to the ground crying and he went down with me too while I cried in his arms.

I knew I hated him, but for some reason this felt right. I was happy to be in arms. I felt comfortable and I felt safe. "Why do this to me?" I looked up at him with teary eyes.

"I couldn't lose you. You have no idea how long I've waited for someone like you Annabella. I know that I messed things up between us, but I won't stop until I fix it." He pushed strains of hair out my face and kissed my forehead. "How ever long it takes."

I get up and so does he. I look into those pretty blue eyes and I probably will regret this later. "I hope Mikael finds you." Once I said that I immediately wanted to take it back. I know it was wrong and I know that it hurt him because he wouldn't even look me in the eye, but honestly that pain that he felt just now is the same pain that I am feeling. He promised that he wouldn't hurt me and he did exactly that in the very worst way.

I began to walk away but he grabs my arm. He was about to say something but, the person who was hiding finally came out of the dark, and I have never been so happy to see him. "Well, look who finally decided to show up to the party." His grip get's tighter on my arm.