Chapter 23

No One Pov

While Sana and Lisa is sleeping their friends arrived at their house.

Lisa, Sana....... Jennie called them while knocking at the door.

Wae?...... Sana asked while her eyes is still closed.

Let's hangout........ Nayeon said then Sana stand up and opened the door.

It's already lunch and the both of you is still sleeping........... Irene said to Sana.

We're tired unnie....... Sana said then she glanced at Lisa.

I'll just wake her up....... Sana said and closed the door then went near to Lisa.

Baby our friends is here....... Sana said to her.

Wae?...... Lisa asked

They want us to hangout....... Sana answered.

I will just take a bath...... Lisa said then stand up.

Just change your clothes we already took a bath before we went here.....Sana said and Lisa just nod at her.

I'll wait you downstairs...... Sana said then exited the room

When Lisa is done changing her clothes she went downstairs.

Lets go....... Dahyun said then they left the house.

When they arrived at the mall Sana and her friends separated ways with Lisa and her friends.

Lisa we heard the marrying plan between you and Sana........ Jisoo said to her

She's rushing but I don't mind it......Lisa said.

Hi baby...... Sana said then hold Lisa's hand.

I thought you're with your friends......Lisa said to her.

Yeah I just want to hold you hand.....Sana said.

Bye........ Sana said then left.

She's weird...... Jeongyeon said.

She is........ Chaeyoung said.

Let's go to the next floor........Wendy said and they just nod at her then went to the next floor.

Hi cutie...... A girl said to Lisa.

I still want to live miss....... Lisa said to her that made her friends laugh.

Don't worry I will kill you using my tounge........ The girl said to her that made her friends chocked.

Yeah and someone will kill you in brutal....... Lisa said to her.

Oh come on let's have some fun.....The girl said and about to hold Lisa but Seulgi grabbed Lisa's hand.

Sorry miss she's already engaged.....Seulgi said while holding Lisa's hand who have a engagement ring on her finger.

Oh...... The girl said then left

Wait since when did I have an engagement ring on my finger?......Lisa asked.

Sana put that when she hold your hand a while ago....... Dahyun answered.

I didn't noticed that....... Lisa stated.

Her moves is so sneaky Lali that's why her friends is calling her Sanake.......Jisoo said to her

Oh but does the ring is good on my hand?....... Lisa asked them.

Yeah it's perfect....... Jeongyeon answered.

Baby!..... Sana shouted then hugged Lisa.

Since when did you bought a engagement ring?....... Lisa asked her.

Before I hold your hand a while ago......Sana answered

Sneaky like a snake Sanake.......Jihyo said to her.

I know Lisa will attract a lot of people again especially if she doesn't have any engagement ring...... Sana said.

You got trapped by a Sana Minatozaki Lali...... Rose said to her.

And I don't know where's the exit......Lisa said.

You really won't know if especially it doesn't have one........ Nayeon said to her

Let's go home guys........ Jennie said and they just nod at her then they went home.