Chapter 18

Sana Pov

When I closed the door I looked at Lisa and she's covering her eyes using her both hands.

Open your eyes and remove your hand Lisa....... I said to her.

No you will regret if you will do it.....Lisa said.

Why would I regret it?........ I asked her.

No we're still studying...... Lisa said.

We will graduate soon Lisa next month....... I said to her.

No no...... Lisa said again then I removed her hands but her eyes is still closed

Lisa you already saw my body...... I said to her.

I didn't give any attention to it I just changed your clothes and after that I also left....... Lisa said.

Open your eyes baby....... I said to her then she slowly opened her eyes.

Sanachan you will regret it...... Lisa said.

Wait does she have the thing?.

You have that?....... I asked her and she slowly nod her head then looked away.

Don't you like it? We will have kids........ I said to her.

We're still studying....... Lisa said.

Lisa we will graduate next month......I said to her.

We're still not married....... Lisa said.

You have a lot of excuses Lisa ....... I said then leaned closer to her

Don't tease me Sanachan........ Lisa said.

I started licking her neck then a she released a moan and I'm liking every moan that I'm hearing right now.

I looked at Lisa then to her lip then I kissed her passionately then after a few moments she responded.

Take a bath first and I will let you do what you wanted to do....... Lisa said then exited the bathroom.

I immediately take a bath again then went outside the bathroom and I saw Lisa already sleeping but it won't stop me I'm already horny.

Lisa ....... I called her then kissed her.

I started taking of her clothes then her bra then her underwear revealing a big bulge.

Wow it's big....... I stated then I started to suck it.

S-Sana....... Lisa moaned.

Wae?....... I asked then continue sucking her bulge.

Are you sure about this?...... Lisa asked then I looked at her.

Yes so do what you need to do now.....I said then laid down.

Lisa started kissing me then to my neck then she suck my breast that cause me to moan. She's traveling my body until she stopped infront of my clit.

Already wet?...... Lisa asked.

Just fo- Ahh....... I moaned when Lisa suddenly licked my clit then she inserted her two fingers and started to move it.

L-Lisa.......I moaned

F-Faster......... I said

Lisa started moving her finger fast as she can.

Sanachan I'm already hard....... Lisa said then I looked at her.

You can don't worry...... Lisa said then she pointed her bulge infront of my clit.

Ready?...... Lisa asked and I just nod at her then she put her bulge inside my clit.

It hurts....... I said then tears started to flow on my cheeks.

Shh it will be good when you get use to it....... Lisa said then wiped my tears.

Lisa started moving her bulge inside at first it's really fucking hurt but later on I feel pleasure.

F-Faster baby....... I said to her then Lisa moved faster.

Lisa I'm gonna cum....... I said to her.

So am I where should I cum?...... Lisa asked.

Inside me...... I answered then we cummed together.

That was tiring...... Lisa said then laid beside me.

Good thing there's no school for tomorrow because I can't walk...... I said.

Night baby...... Lisa said

Night my baby....... I said then placed my head to her chest then closed my eyes.