Except, I don't get a verbal response, only a faint hum from his throat. I didn't mean to upset him, and now I feel awful for making him feel like this on Christmas. With his head tilted away from me, he leaves his neck completely exposed. Naturally, I take this as an opportunity to bring my legs on the couch and prop myself up on my knees. His arm falls flatly against his leg once I readjust my position, but he doesn't seem to care that I'm moving away from him.

My hand holds onto the pillow for support as I lean forward, my lips a few millimeters away from the side of his head. He twitches once my hot breath comes in contact with his ear while I whisper, "You're really gonna ignore me?"

He nods again as a response, his hands not moving away from his lap and lips pressed together. This has to be a joke, right? My breath trails down his ear until it comes in contact with his neck. Not to whore around on Christmas, but I'd do anything for him to stop being mad at me. My lips come in contact with his neck and I place rough kisses against him, not wasting any time at all.

To my surprise, he's still ignoring me as he lets me kiss his neck, sitting there silently without a single noise leaving his lips. That only encourages me to try harder and my lips part slightly to suck on his skin, knowing that I'll leave purple and red hickeys where his shoulder and neck meet.

And he's still ignoring me. I don't know how he's able to resist for this long, especially because he's hornier than I am, even though he usually blames me for always being turned on. My mind slips and I find myself thinking that maybe I'm just not enough for him anymore, and this could've been the final straw before he decides to move on and focus on someone else who he can actually have a future with.

The promise ring around my neck says otherwise. I'm just overthinking. My hand makes its way to land on the other side of his neck for stability, pulling him closer to me while I place my teeth at the edge of his skin. I forcefully bite down into his sweet spot, tasting him while I continue to suck on his delicate skin. His hand shoots up to grab ahold of my waist to grip onto something and make the pain easier to deal with, but no sounds come from his mouth. At least I'm finally getting some sort of response out of him. Once I pull my mouth away from his neck, I carefully drag my tongue across the bite marks I left, soothing his skin from the indents of my teeth.

Before I know it, my back is pushed against the couch and I'm staring up at a pair of greenish-blue eyes with long brown hair falling against the sides of my face. It happened so fast that I can't even remember how I got in this position. One moment my lips were latched onto his neck, the next thing he's on top of me while pinning me to the couch. "Y'know, I was just fucking around with you," a soft laugh escapes his mouth as he tips his head down to give me a quick kiss, "I wanted to see how far you'd go to get my attention, but now thanks to you, all of our friends will see what you left on my neck."

"I didn't even get that far, you horny bastard," I laugh while reaching my arms around his neck, letting strands of his hair fall between my fingers. "Our friends should be here soon, you should go get dressed. Your brother and his friends are coming, too."

"Alright, babe," he mumbles as he plants a soft kiss against my lips, "I will in a sec." His body sinks down onto me, with my hands only pulling him closer to me as his mouth encloses on mine. His lips are soft as they move in a slow rhythm, showing his love for me with one hand cupping my face and his forearm holding himself up to make sure he doesn't put his entire body weight on me. Eren's taste is potent, overpowering my body until I feel numb under his touch. It takes me a moment for me to smell the scent of weed on his hair, letting it intoxicate me like it does every single time, only inducing me to hold him closer. It's as if his lips were meant for mine, perfectly locked together as the pace of his pattern begins to quicken.