𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

___

A girl with bouncy red hair looked at Pony, eyeing him down. "Hi Ponyboy" She said with a smile, her lips puckering.

"Hey Cherry" Pony's voice was calm, his heartbeat steady.

She looked around nervously, I didn't understand why.

"Mind if we talk?" Her voice peaked a little.

Pony cleared his throat and looked at me.

I gave him an approving smile, sure she was pretty but I trusted Pony,

More than I trusted anyone.

He squeezed my hand and I gently rubbed my nose to his cheek and he left with the red haired girl.

𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 𝐘 𝐁 𝐎 𝐘

Me and Cherry went to a more private area. I felt this anxiety prickle in my stomach.

I felt as though Kat wasn't too happy about me talking with Cherry.

Maybe I was worrying too much.

Cherry was a pretty girl, no doubt about it. But Kat, she's something special.

She has these big blue feline eyes, and the way they crinkle when she smiles just makes my heart beat rise.

Her lips are soft and plump, I swear the first time I kissed her it was like a magnet. That's all I want to do now.

Her face is a lot like Dally's, her nose is almost identical, maybe for feminine though.

And that slight scar under her right eye, it's barely noticeable until the sun hits it a certain way.

I immediately looked over to get a better look at her.

I was almost obsessed, if I couldn't remember where one little freckle or smile line was, I would have to re fresh my memory.

Cherry cleared her throat for my attention.

I bit my lip and stared into her green eyes, her eyebrows were furrowed and arms crossed.

"Yeah?" I asked her as she gave me an annoyed look.

"I need your help."

I rolled my eyes and put my hands to my hips.

Normally I would accept, but from what happened last year with her blatantly ignoring me; I couldn't let my pride down that easy.

"With what?"

She dug her shoe into the grass.

"Homework."

I signed, pressing my index finger and thumb to the bridge of my nose, scrunching it.

"I don't know Cherry"

"What you can't help a girl study now that you have a girlfriend?" She scoffed.

"That's not what I said!" I was starting to get angry.

"But if you really need a reason, yes, if i'm seein' someone I would think it wouldn't be appropriate."

She scoffed again, like she had never been rejected in her life.

"Fine." She paused, looking back at Katherine.

"Do you want to go to a party then?" Cherry smirked, crossing her arms.

I ran my hand through my hair and squeezed my eyes closed for a moment.

"Did you just ask me to study so you could weasel your way into getting me to come to a party?"