Eating Disorder • N.R.

Start from the beginning

As soon as I was done cooking I called the rest of the Avengers to come and eat handing Wanda her already served plate being that if I didn't one of those animals would end up taking it.

"Thanks babes" Wanda says smiling giving me a kiss on the cheek before walking to the table. I grabbed another Naked drink before heading towards my room, I wasn't to the hallway yet until one of the boys called after me.

"Y/n! Why aren't you eating?" Steve asks worried. Carol looks toward me guilty.

"Y/n, It's not what I told you earlier, is it?" She says worried, I gave a fake realistic laugh and smile towards her.

"No! I ate while I was cooking, I was already hungry from my workout so I didn't wait. You guys enjoy." I say, everyone nods as Tony and Peter were in the corner with their child animal plates. Suddenly Tony picks up a plate and puts it to his face.

"Oh look, I'm y/n, I already ate my food." He says mocking me as he makes cow noises, the knife was twisting yet again. Peter cracks up laughing picking up a pig plate and says.

"Oh look, I'm y/n I ate all the Avenger's food" he says making oinking sounds. Tears fill my eyes as I turn around.

"Hey! Cut it out! Stop acting like children!" Steve says to the two immature boys. Suddenly I hear a crash and both Tony and Peter's shrieks before they yell.

"Wanda- what was that for?!" They yell at her, but I was there to hear the rest of what Wanda said I went straight towards my room and laid down, taking a look at my smoothie and throwing it in the garbage. One smoothie was enough for the day.

I contemplated whether or not I wanted to workout, finally getting up and deciding to workout for the second time today this workout was much more intense. So intense I didn't feel the vibrations of my phone in my pocket, until Wanda came in with her phone in-front of her face.

"Love, Nat's on the phone." She says handing the phone to me, I smile at her gratefully as I took the phone and put it in front of my face as she called Wanda on FaceTime.

"Y/n, you had me fucking worried! You weren't answering and Wanda went to check the room and you weren't in there!" She yells, I cower a bit not wanting her to yell. I was already sensitive as it was today.

"I'm sorry baby, I just wanted to get another workout in before turning in" I tell her guiltily, she takes a breath before speaking again.

"I'm sorry, my love. I'm just overreacting, I just got a little worried is all... how's your day been? Wanda told me what those idiots did." She says annoyed and getting angry yet again.

"It's been fine, I miss you so I've been in the gym a lot more to get you off my mind." I give a giggle shrugging off what she said about Tony and Peter, completely ignoring the topic.

"Aw, baby! I miss you too! I'll be home in a week or so, hopefully. Then we can go get some ice cream and eat so much junk and watch movies and cuddles!" She says giggling, her giggle makes me smile although the mentions of junk food only churns my stomach.

"Sounds fun baby, but what about my kisses?" I say in a baby voice, she giggles.

"Of course you'll get kisses, I thought that was a given?" She says joking, I giggle. Suddenly a blonde figure pokes her face into the camera, and I laugh.