A sound argument

Začít od začátku

She licked her lips.

Y/n: >thoughts<. She's just using us for our resources.

Historia: and? What exactly is the arrangement you have with Zeke Yeager?

Kiyomi: as you know. Zeke Yeager has a secret plan in mind. To achieve it, hizuru's cooperation is needed. Here are his three points to protect paradise with the rumbling.the first is a test run of the rumbling—to release a sample wits power and show the world it's devastation. Next is hizuru's cooperation. Your military must be strengthened until use of the rumbling isn't necessary. Lastly the founding titan and a titan with royal blood must be passed down.that's the third point. Zeke will pass on the beast titan to someone of royal blood. Until their 13-year term ends they must bear as many kids as possible.

Looking around everyone's eyes were wide.

Historia: very well. I will inherit the beast titan. As long as the rumbling is tied to our survival.

Everyone was looking down.

Mikasa: historia...

Eren stood up with a very mad face

Eren: after years of getting trampled on, now we've gotta breed like livestock? If that's the price of getting to live,Zeke Yeager can take his damn plan and shove it! It's too dangerous to gamble on having the rumbling. We need to spend our time exploring what other options are available to us.

( small timeskip)

I finally get to sleep in my own bed again after three days of negotiations, I haven't seen Sasha in a while as well, as I lay down the door slams open as a very happy Sasha runs and jumps on me.

Sasha: your back!

Y/n: ya the negotiations are finally over

Sasha snuggled into my chest

Sasha: your staying here for all of tomorrow

Y/n: ok

( timeskip next day )

I woke up to see Sasha still on my chest, there was a knock on the door

Levi: get up ass up brat

Y/n: I would sir but I have a very clingy girlfriend right now.

There was silence on the other side

Levi: fuck it. I giving you two the day off don't think this will be a normal thing

Y/n thank you sir.

Sasha woke up

Sasha: good morning

Y/n: good morning. well we both have the day off.

Sasha: good I wasn't going to let you get up anyways.

( timeskip )

We were building train tracks, Connie and Jean were hammering the wood down while I placed the wood down

Connie: hey! Is this... something... they really needed us... to do?!

Jean: nope! We wouldn't be doing this, but that idiot opened their mouth.