"Poor you." You frown, which Kaeya waves you off, telling you to not worry.

"How is she? Is she doing alright? And how have things been going with you and Albedo?" Kaeya places his elbow on the table before letting his chin rest against his palm. You scratch your head, trying to rephrase the situation in your brain. "Sucrose has been fine... but meanwhile.. Albedo and I have broken up." Your voice is lower than a whisper as you finish your sentence.

Kaeya keeps his head down low. "Guess we're both single now, huh?" He laughs sarcastically, sipping the last drop of water in the cup. "And we both still have feelin-"

"I don't have feelings for him."

"Sure, whatever floats in your boat I guess." He sighs, before standing up to go refill his cup of water. You look away, not expecting anything -- however Kaeya slips on one of the socks on the floor, falling forward and onto you. You close your eyes, holding out your arms so you can catch him in which you do -- But he falls into ... a pretty awkward position.

"Get your head out of my chest, Kaeya. Somebody's going to misunderstand this." You pipe out, looking at the dude who's face is right in your chest. "Mmf." He mumbles against your bust, before pushing himself away from you. "I'm home-" Albedo opens the door to two of you in quite an intimate position. His eyes widen for a moment, before narrowing into a cold glare.

He drops his totebag onto the ground, before stomping into his roommate's room angrily. Pulling you by one arm, he forces you to stand up and pulls you away from the blue-haired man, before guiding you out of the apartment aggressively.

"Wha- Let me go." You chime over and over, but he doesn't stop until he's reaching your dorm. "Let me go, you idiot." You say, shaking your hand out of his grasp. He turns back to look at you with a cold expression, before heaving out a sigh.

"This is what you do the moment you end our fake relationship? I'm actually disappointed." He laughs dryly, his glare still sending shivers down your spine. You furrow your eyebrows at his statement.

"Oh? Can't believe you're saying this when you're the one confessing to Sucrose at the arcade. You're unbelievable." You roll your eyes and cross your arms.

Albedo looks as if he's taken aback by the response, as he immediately looks at the ground. "It's not like that." He mumbles.

"It's not like what? You're accusing me of this when you literally made me wait a whole hour outside of the arcade just for me to see you confess to her? Are you serious?" You're getting worked up, and you know that you shouldn't. But you're so done with this, your chest is in pain and you just want to go home. "And why do you care anyways? We're not associated with each other anymore. We're not fake dating anymore. So why would you care what me and Kaeya are doing."

You give him one last glare, holding in your tears and walking away.

"[Y/N]." He says in a soft voice, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you back. You gasp at the sudden touch, a stinging feeling in your heart. You grit your teeth, trying to push him away but his hold on you was tight.

"As I said it's not like that. She rejected my confession." He says in a small voice, holding you even tighter. Your eyes widen as you turn to look back at him -- his eyes are slightly glassy, his lips are pursed and he holds a soft expression that made your heart churn. "She said that she still loved Kaeya. And she knew that you still 'had feelings' for me, so she couldn't accept it." He says.

"Do you still love her?" You blurt out, earning a surprised expression from the blonde. He lets his chin rest against your shoulder, so that he's backhugging you fully now.