Who am i?

Hi, I'm Jess the of this "fanfiction" about the life of a girl named Ashley Emerald who is a character I have made up (purely for the purpose of this book) and her interactions with a Mr Tom Cassel otherwise known as syndicate. I hope you enjoy. Please give me feedback on what you think of my story, I have worked hard on it however I still don't believe it's my best. Feel free to vote and comment, it means a lot to me that new people are still finding this book and dedicated flowers are still rereading.
Here we go:

Who am I?
My name is Ashley-emerald Parker but most people call me Em or Emerald. I am 18 years old and I live in Manchester. I am pretty small as I'm only 5'3 but I've never let that faze me. I have long brown wavy hair, I love it but it never look right to me.

My life is YouTube and twitch....
I have 1 million subscribers on YouTube on my channel OMGitsEmerald, which (I may or may not have copied of sonja aka OMGitsFirefoxx). I have 500,000 followers on twitch. I definitely don't consider my self famous, but that doesn't matter as I love what I do. I live in smallish flat with my best friend Sam, she's there for me and I'm there for her. Me and her love playing games like minecraft, call of duty, and H1Z1 just like anymore else, sometimes I question why people even watch my videos. We are both pretty bad at them all but our viewers don't care, for some reason they live is anyway and they've become a massive part of my life. I also playing with OMGitsfirefoxx now and again, she is my cousin after all. I do have a part time job which is 4 days a week as my YouTube doesn't pay for it, I mean it pays for me but not for me and Sam. And I look after her like she's is my sister and I'd do anything for her.

I have a pretty big family but most live in Canada except my mum and dad who live in the uk.
One day I hope to have a bigger fan base and do what I love full time. I'd love to go to America to go to PAX with my cousin sonja and meet my fellow you tubers that might happen soon.

I never see sonja, I would love to see her and her boy friend tucker. I may also have a tiny crush on Tom syndicate but sonja and Sam thinks I'm practically inlove with him. I mean Id love to meet him, he'd be a great fiend. He lives in Manchester too so I might. Any way that pretty much sums my life up so far :/