Chapter 1 :Reunited?

Prologue 

This is the third part of the novel Summer with Magic . This is the ending novel of this series . In this novel they are going or will they able  to solve things that came along with David's last journey . The actual problem or the draw back is how they are going to solve this issue? 

If you haven't read my other works then what are you waiting for??!!

If you like this don't forget to share this , vote it and of course flood the comment box

Gauri Jayamohan 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Hey grandma can you pass the salt ?" Maggie asked , "I will pass it Maggie !" said Ruby by passing the salt from the other end of the table .

You might be thinking what's happening right?

Okay here we go,  after their last journey they reached to their grandma's house with in 3 days and then their parents came to pick them up as their vacations were about to end . So their grandma had made many mouth watering delicacies as both her son and daughter were coming home after many years .

"Grandma the Chicken pie is excellento!! moi hearto haso falleno in luv with ito " said Charlie in a fake french accent . "Yeh Mother it's just the best " said Mandoline with a bright smile  . The room was filled with joy ,love and warmth . There was clatters of plates ,chatters ,laughter and more over joy . They all were just enjoying the night . "So what did you do in the vacation children ?" asked aunt  Chessy , the children stopped for a second but their grandma came to their rescue , "Oh they helped me in making some Indian sweets , we tried making many of the sweets, each day we made some thing" , "Yeah , this vacation was too sweet" Maggie said with a laugh . "Hey Ma did you make those pickles ? the one with mangoes " asked Chessy  , "Oh yeah Chessy ,but I forgot to give it to them  , I will bring it now " said Grandma and woke up from the dining table ,  rushing to the kitchen . Soon she approached with a jar which was filled with pickled mangoes .

Hours before when Chessy , Maggie , Dusun and Chester arrived .

Ting tonnngg .."It must be your parent's children .. Quickly hide David , they don't know you are back .. they will be surprised to see you .. sit in the dining room " said grandma giggling. Three cousins opened the door together and grandma went to hug her daughter and son  whom she saw after many years . While entering itself Dusun said "Mother !! hmm it smells delicious I can't wait to have them"..  Grandma giggled some more  . Dunsun and Chester went and sat in the sitting room while both the mom's went to the kitchen and helped Ritha . "Chessy , there is a porcelain bowls in the dining room . It is in the upper shelf . Could you please bring it .. you can call Chester too" "Okay Ma  ... Chesterrr!!!" called out Chessy . Soon Chester and Chessy reached the dining room .. at first they did not notice a man siting on the chair but after a few seconds they suddenly looked at the chair ,shocked and not believing what they just saw . "Dad!! dad ... oh dad!!" melted Chessy and rushed to him . David scooped her into his arms and hugged her tightly then he hugged Chester whose eyes was filled with tears  of happiness "Dad .. where were you ? when did you come home ? why did you leave us ? I am filled with questions . please answer them please dad !!!" said Chester trying to blink away all the tears overflowing out of his eyes ,not able to control his feelings ,not knowing how to react or what to speak . Soon all the others were standing near the door , and was drowning in that emotional moment . 

David answered "Chessy , Chester , I never meant to leave you I had promised your mom that it is my last journey from which I will return with in 3 months but I was lost there I had nothing to eat ... I got robbed and I was not able to find my way back to my ship . I was locked up in a cell for this much years , it was very hard to escape but now I am here and I will never leave you all again till my death " and he kissed both of their foreheads . "Okay now we have to celebrate your return dad!!" said Chessy  "Of cource said Mandoline  and Duncun coming from the sides and popping a champagne , they all broke into laughs and loves