sixth letter

dear akira sendoh,

finally! i get to see you today, i must say that you really dared to look back at me, and caught me staring at you, huh? you can't blame me because you looked truthfully breathtaking. this sounds cheesy, but yeah. that is what i just feel about you.

twitterpated. honestly, i might just be a love-struck teen hoping for you to reply to these letters when honestly you won't. because first of all, i never send them anyways!? this is just the stupid me in high school, who's head over heels for a guy like you. what's so good about you, anyway?

i know if in the future, and i get the chance to send these letters to you, you'll probably find me annoying for complimenting and insulting you at the same time, but that's how things work for me.

i had to cancel some plans just to see the new captain of ryounan, which is you, to be back on the action again. ever since you became the team captain, i noticed how you skip training. for what? you and your lazy ass! uozumi-san gave you the position for a reason, so quit being lazy and start attending your practice more! and also... i'm always there on the sidelines, in the crowd at sitting at the bleachers watching you.

fangirl. maybe i am one of your fangirls, but i don't feel like i only deserve your fan service. i'm sure these feelings aren't just for fangirling.

i've always wanted to talk to you, but i can't. i'm afraid of finding out that i'm a literal stranger to you, that you never notice me, not even for once. i' afraid that today, you're not really staring at me, but you were staring at someone else instead.

maybe... maybe i'm just really afraid that you won't feel the same way. and you don't see me the way my (e/c) eyes see you.

always, i'll care.
y/n l/n .