second letter

dear akira sendoh,

this would be my second letter! i don't know why i even have the urge to write this letter than my notes, i am even inspired to write this, while my school works are straight-up staring at me at my desk. i just want to wish you good luck with your upcoming games! i wouldn't be there to cheer for you since i still have a lot of school works, and some paper works, the results of my cramming and procrastination for almost a week!

school has been draining. i mean, i'm still trying to strive and work my ass off, until today. i realized that school is not just about freaking learning, i couldn't even understand a teacher's lesson and discussion! i hate it. i also hate myself for procrastinating and breaking down instead of working my ass off for the things i have in front of me. if i could only be industrious and creative for awhile, even for a day! i would've turned all of these papers and shits.

i'm sure, you're that type of guy who doesn't like it when girls, swears huh? BUT FUCK IT WHO CARES. i don't exist to be like by you after all, I ONLY EXIST TO LIKE YOU, GODDAMN IT. these corny feelings aren't meant to be requited, maybe i'll forget these soon. oh, i'm sure i will! after all, you're not the only one!

OH- yeah, i end up talking about my feelings again. bruh, it's actually better than ranting towards you, since you won't reply anyway.

it's a bad day, but i survived. this ends here. take care of yourself! <3 ( me saying things i don't apply to myself, goddamn why am i so difficult even for myself )

always, i'll care.
y/n l/n .