Chapter 7//The Party(part 3)

A/N
Ok, hi again! It's been a while since the last story update, hasn't it?
Did you miss the story? No? Ok ;~;
Anyways, here's the chapter. Enjoy! xx

~Maya's Pov~
The hamburgers were finally done and let me tell you, they were a lot better than bread and chips we eat in the ally. I wish we could eat like this everyday! "Oh my gosh! These are AMAZING!!" I said with joy. "I agree!" Julia said with a mouthful of food.

"Are they? They taste like regular burgers to me. Well maybe these taste better than..... whatever you eat in the alley." Vince said. I could tell he was asking about what we eat in the alley. I just rolled my eyes and laughed a little. "What?" Vince said laughing also.

After we finished our food, I wasn't going back into the pool. Well I considered it, but I remembered what mom had told me. She said If you don't wait an hour after you eat, you'll get a cramp.

So we went back inside, "C-Can I change now? I feel..... exposed." I asked wrapping the towel around me, trying to cover myself. Vince laughed, "Sure."

Julia and I went upstairs and changed. "I know you like him." Julia said in a teasing tone.

My cheeks felt really hot now, "W-What? Th-That's nonsense! Sh-Shut up!" I turned around to hide my face but Julia just ran in front of me.

"Oh yeah? Then why are you blushing so much? Huh?" Julia said giggling and poking my cheeks. Her fingers are really cold.

"I-I don't l-like him!" I stuttered.

"Uh-huh. Yeaaaah, sureeee" Julia said sarcastically.

After we changed we went back downstairs where Vince was. He had changed into some purple skinny jeans with a shirt that had a blue fist on it.

"Oh hey!" Vince said noticing us. "I want you guys to watch something!"

He motioned for us to come downstairs, his TV was on 'YouTube' again but this time he had searched up something called 'PewDiePie'

What is that? It sounds scary...

The video was called 'Five Nights At Freddy's 3 - SPOOK YOUR SOCKS OFF! (Night 1, Night 2, Night 3) - Part 1' Spook your socks off? Oh no...

"Sit." Vince said pointing at the couch. Julia, of course, took the seat farthest from him. So the only seat I had was next to him... Great.

So I say next to him and the video started, "Hey how's it goin' bros, this is PEWDIEPIE! Welcome to Five Nights At Freddy's 3! It came out last night Jesus Christ. um There's a lot of hype about this game, uh, so let's just put on our headphones and see if this is just.... worth the hype."

Oh ok, it's a guy! Not a thing. Why does he call himself 'Pewdiepie'...? I don't get it. Maybe the video will be less confusing..?

"So this is taking place at-- oh god what the fuck? ...After everything has happened." Pewdiepie said, a phone rang in the game. Then he pulled this screen thing up that was labeled,

System restart menu>>>

>>>Audio devices
>>>camera system
>>>ventilation

>>>reboot all
>>>Quit

"What the fuck is this?!" He said, obviously confused. It was kind of funny, I guess I laughed a bit because I could feel Vince's glare on me for a second. Then I heard him and Julia laugh a bit too.

After a few minutes we watch another person, he was called 'CinnamonToastKen' I was guessing his name was Ken because of his name. But I don't really know. The video was labeled 'GROSS! - Tonsillectomy (Tonsil Removal Surgery)