Chapter 35

Dixies POV: A few days past by and graduation is today. I am valid Victorian and I'm so nervous to give my speech mostly because everyone hates me. I mean I don't want to be humiliated again and have slime dunked on my head. I hope everyone can just be mature and get this day over with. I did my hair and makeup and slid my dress on. I am wearing a white short dress with gold jewelry. I curled my hair and did a gold makeup look and a very natural lip colour. I wore gold heels and a gold purse. Noah and I tried to match. He wore a white dress shirt with tanned pants. A gold watch and chain. Our parents were all together getting pictures taken of us. Not going to lie we looked really good.

We got our school and the ceremony was being held on the field. The nerves are hitting me even more now. About an hour passes by and it's my time to say my speech. Noah told me that I'll do great and nothing bad will happen but I'm just not sure about that, I mean that's what I thought about prom. I get up on stage and everyone goes silent and stares at me. This is very nerve racking. I spoke up and say:

"Hi and good afternoon everyone. I would like to start off by thanking our family, friends, board of trustees, teachers and staff, but most importantly the entire class of 21 for being here today. I am truly honoured to commentate all of the memories here at our school.

Some of you may or may not know me, but we all had our own experiences at this school, let me tell you the positives outdo the negatives. There is so many different ways I could have gone about the speech but I chose to preach others. Some students may be lacking maturity, but that's their problem not mine. I am deciding to be the bigger person and show our school what a leader looks like.

When I first came to this school 5 years ago I was a totally different person then I am today, and I think everyone here can say the same. I am forever great full for all the opportunities and experiences this school has put me through. There is always a light to the end of a tunnel and today, this is the light. A chapter of our lives is being closed and a new one is beginning. I want to thank everyone for making my high school years some of the worst and best ones of my life. I wish everyone the best of luck in their new chapter of their life that is beginning. I look forward remembering this day in my head over and over again. I can't wait to see everyone's success in the upcoming years! Thank you!

Noah's POV: I was so proud of her. Dixie's speech was amazing. Nobody was clapping for her so I started it. I started clapping and everyone else joined in. She was looking at me from the stage and a huge smile on her face appeared. This is the girl I'm going to mary one day. We all stop clapping and all students are sitting waiting to be called up to receive their diplomas. I should be near the beginning because my last name starts with the letter B. Our principal starts to call out people's names to receive their diploma.

"Noah Timothy beck......he will be attending ucla as a full scholarship soccer player" I hear them say my name. I go up and get my diploma and everyone is clapping. I go and sit back down. More people get called and Dixie's name should be next. I'm so proud of her. "Dixie Jane D'Amelio" I hear them say Dixie's name. I instantly stand up and start clapping she had a huge smile on her face. Once everyone received their diploma we all threw our caps in the air.

Everyone is starting to leave about an hour later. Dixie and I didn't really make any plans with anyone else but ourselves. I bought her a promise ring. I'm going to take her to the place where I asked her to be my girlfriend. "Babe get in the car, I have a surprise for you!" I said to Dixie with a huge smile on my face. "Noah, you didn't have to do anything for me" Dixie said as she got into the passenger seat. "Sooo where are we going?" Dixie asked me very impatiently. I said to her "that's for me to know and for you to find out." About a half an hour later we got there and I went around and helped her out of my car. I set up our little place the exact same way as I did when I asked her out.

We were both standing and looking in each others eyes. "Baby, I love you so much. You Have changed my life for the better. It's us against the world. Your the most beautiful, talented, unique, stunning, smart girl I have ever met. You are the girl of my dreams. I know we want to get married when we're a bit older but this is a promise to love you until I die, to be there for you for anything that life throws at you, take care of you when your sick or sad, to cuddle and watch movies together, morning and night kisses, massages, anything that you need I will do it in a heartbeat and be there for you" I say Dixie with tears in my eyes. I pull out a promise ring. "This is my promise to be the best boyfriend I could ever be, one day I will replace it with a diamond ring but this is my promise to you"  tears are in my eyes. Dixie starts lightly crying and jumps in my arms. We kiss passionately. "I love you so much Noah beck" Dixie says to me as I slid the ring on her finger.

~10 years later~

"Babe I can't believe it's Ella's first day of kindergarten!" I say to Noah my husband. "I know I remember when she was just a little baby, now she's all grown up" Noah says back at me. "Bye bye mommy and daddy I love you so much!" Ella said to us while giving us a big hug. "We love you so much princess." Noah said to Ella. And then she was off walking with her class for his first day of kindergarten, I had tears in my eyes. I think we both do.

Authors note: AHHHH THE BOOK IS FINISHED! I know it was a unexpected ending but I haven't been posting as much because I wasn't as motivated. I hope you enjoyed this book. I do want to keep writing them so please give me ideas of what doah books you want me to write next. I was thinking like a kissing booth style or a arranged marriage type. Tell me what you think. Anyways Expect to Unexpected is officially done. They ended with their daughter Ella going to school. I wanted to make it a happy ending. I can't wait to make another book, make sure to follow me so you can see when I post updates because that will give you new information about my new book that should start soon. Thank you all for all the reads on this book it's insane and I'm forever great full for all your support and I love to hear your suggestions!