Chapter 33

Noah's POV: we had just arrived at our school. Dixie looked so stunning, I mean she always looks stunning. I helped her out of the limo and our friends and I start walking inside. We walk inside and their is a lot of people. We all wanted to have fun, we did the photo booth, had some punch, danced with our friends. It was a blast. Now we here a slow dance song come on the speakers. After this I think they announce prom king and queen. I wonder how that's going to go. I know that there is a good chance I'll win but I don't know about Dixie. I don't want to slow dance with anyone but Dixie.

Let's not focus on that right now, I look into Dixie's glistening eyes and ask her "would you like to dance my love?" She is smiling and nods then grabs my hand and brings me on the dance floor. I put my hands on her waist and her hands are around my neck. "Did I tell you how beautiful you look?" I asked Dixie with a slight chuckle. "Yes Noah and you don't look to bad yourself." Dixie said while giggling. I leaned down and kissed her sweet plump lips. We broke the kiss and I say "I love you so much" Dixie puts her head on my chest and says "I love you so much more" I kissed the top of her head and we continue to slow dance.

After a few slow songs our principal gets on stage and tells us it's time to announce the prom king and queen. This is when the nerves start to kick in. Everyone is looking around the room. Our principal said "ok time to announce our prom king.... and that is.... Noah Beck!" Everyone started clapping as I walk on the stage to get the crown. Dixie was smiling and clapping, I really hope she wins. Then our principal said "ok time to announce our prom queen..... and that is......D-Dixie D'Amelio..!" I could tell he was surprised that she won because he stumbled on his own words. Dixie walks upstairs and gets her crown. We were both smiling.

Nessa POV: I knew Dixie was going to win because my friends and I were the ones that nominated her and make hundreds of copies of votes for her name. We had a plan to publicly humiliate her, we were on top of the stage and had green gooey slime in buckets and we were all going to dump them on her in a few seconds. This is going to be so funny and her reaction is going to be the best. We have our boyfriends recording this at the back of the room so we can have it on video and post it to the internet. "3,2,1 go" I tell Amelie and mads. All the gooey slime starts rushing down.

Dixie's POV: I'm a smiling and happy that I won. I never actually thought that I would win. I knew Noah was going to win because he is the most popular guy in school. One second later gooey green slime is all over me. In my hair all over my dress and the whole crowd is laughing except Noah, Addison, Charli, chase and Bryce. My dress is probably ruined now. I was so humiliated even the principal was laughing. Tears start to escape my eyes. I panicked and ran off the stage, Noah started running after me. I meet Addison and Charli in the hallway, and Bryce and chase were behind them. I didn't know what to do, I just started crying. Noah looked so heartbroken. The smile on his face when I won, he looked so proud.

Noah comes over to me and says "baby I'm so sorry, I didn't know this would happen, let's get you cleaned up" I just continued to cry so many people were recording it, all of my friends around me gets a ding on their phones at the same time and they all look at it. There mouths drop, I try to look over to see what there looking at Noah he wouldn't let me see I have no idea why. His eyes become watery and I wanted to know so I said to him "what is it" he didn't say anything and he hesitatingly turned his phone could I see. It was the video of slime being dropped on me with already with thousands of views in the matter of minutes. I started crying even more.

Noah just goes in and hugs me now he got his suit all dirty, it was a nice suit. "Shhhh baby girl everything will be ok" Noah tells me in a sweet calming tone. A few minutes later Addison, Charli and I walk into the women's bathroom they help me get cleaned up and washed my hair using the sink. I got changed into clean clothes and used the hand dryer to blow dry my hair a bit. I felt gross and sad honestly.

Meanwhile Noah just took off his suit jacket and got out the little bits of slime on his pants. He didn't get too dirty. I walk out and Noah is waiting for me. I tell Charli and Addison to go back and have a good time. Noah grabs my hand and he helps me into our private limo.

Noah's POV: my heart broke, nobody deserves to have slime dumped on them. I was so proud of Dixie for winning and then she gets publicity embarrassed in front of the whole entire school. I just wanted to hug her she looked like she needed a hug. I help her into our private limo and she leans her head on my lap, I see tears escaping from her eyes. I wipe them gently with my thump and rub her back reassuringly. I hate seeing her cry, it makes me cry. I rented an Air B&B for Tonight. I want her to have a good time. I want her to feel like the most special girl on this planet. She deserves more then the world. When I booked this house I thought that we would have sex that night, I mean it would be pretty romantic after prom, maybe, kinda?

We haven't had sex in a while ever since her mental health wasn't in the best place, but after she has been doing a lot better mentally we haven't really had the right time where it was just the 2 of us. I'm not sure if we will have sex tonight, I don't want her to be sad while having sex that would be the worst. I mean I'm always down to have sex with her, how could I not be she is just so sexy. I give her lots of head, cheek and shoulder kisses on our way there. We finally arrived and I get our bags and bring them inside. Dixie and I walk in hand in hand. The best way to walk into a room.

Authors note: Hope you enjoyed, sorry for the cliffhanger kinda. Warning you right now next chapter will be smut for all the horny mfs. Please bare with me though because I've only written smut once and that was earlier in the book, so I'm not very good at it. Let me know in the comments any ideas you want me to include in the book!

Word count: 1252