Chapter Two: 🖤Ronald Billius Brown🖤

Ron stared at them and said" hey, guys". Hermione said" I heard you Got disowned as a Weasley, why?". Ron said" I married Lavender brown, A Pure-Blood. But I ran away From Home not Long after, and Boom, I got Disowned right then and there". Hermione said" so your Last name is Brown?". Ron sadly nodded. And then Burst into tears" My own Wife was Killed by Fenrir". Harry stayed there, if he was not Broken he would've Hugged him.

Harry Stood up and said" you enjoy your Life without me". Hermione screamed as Harry Fake smiled and then He Apparated. That was the Last they ever Saw Him, until nineteen Years Later, He was declared Dead, because of Some Person in a Black Cloak.

Both Hermione and Ron cried. Even the Remaining Weasleys came. As soon as they saw, Ron. George said" R-Ron?". Ron Looked at them and he said" Hey...". The Weasleys wanted to hug him. Ron said" No, Because you Disowned me, thus making me Not part of your Family". Molly said, Darkly" And you deserved every bit of it". Ron said, very Slytherin like" Nice to know, Molly".

Molly said" I am still your Mother". Ron laughed" Seriously, Do you even know what Disowned Means? It means That you are No longer my Mother, and Plus I am Ronald Bilious Brown". Molly screamed" Nee Weasley". Ron shook his head. Ron said" This is Why I Dyed my Hair, Brown hair, Brown For a last name, my wife died in that... War".

Molly almost looked as if she was about to Cry, 'what have I done to Ron?!?'. Molly Thought. Ron said" Simple, You Disowned me and Stripped me off the Weasley Family Tree, One Month later I married my Wife, Lavender Brown.then, The War started and My Wife Died in That". The Weasleys listened carefully to the Ex-Weasley. Ron explained" That's what you did to me, if I didn't get disowned from Weasley. I would've still had My Wife, but I Have my Lovely Children".  Molly said" What Children?". Ron said, now Smirking" Amelia And Edward Brown, My Children. Both Twins".  Molly said" When Can I meet my Gran-Children?". Ron was now Laughing" Was you not Listening? I am D-I-S-O-W-N-E-D from The Weasley. I am not your Son Anymore, Thus Making these Children not your Grandchildren".