P1

TW : Cuss words, mentions of scars / blood / kinda gore, bad grammar, rushed story line, Lazy writing.

Once apon a time... In a world far away, there was a king, GeorgeNotFound. He was the founder of the server known as the DreamSMP, with his best friend, Dream.

Together they started a land, a kingdom. With more and more people joining, it became more powerfull. A bit.. Too powerfull .. blah blah blah

''This is the kind of shit they write about us?'' Purpled said as he slammed the book on the table. ''I guess haha'' SammyGreen said, with his australian accent. ''Well that's stupid, let's go take another round of bedwars.''. ''Race ya there!'' Sammy said as he starts running towards the portal ''Hey! No fair!'' Purpled yells back at him

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They went into the lobby and waited there for about 10 minutes, as everyone joined. There were not that many people on, but the games started anyways.

Both of them walks into the generator and grabs some iron, Sammy buys some blocks and starts speed bridging towards mid. Purpled notices another team rushing them, so he starts to attack, he ends up killing the two players, but he almost died aswell. He looks down as he realizes that theres blood all over his shirt- It hurts.. It- what happend?

Something was.. Wrong- You don't get hurt in bedwars- what's happening?

He was unable to run so he just walks towards their base slowly when he looks as Sammy- blood everywhere- he got stabbed mutible times ''Sammy?! Are you alright?!-'' He was cut off by SammyGreen ''We need to leave the game- now. Something is wrong- there might be a glich''. Purpled just looks concerned and confuced, this has never happend before.

Purpled looks through all of his portals, the only one there is the Dream smp- but it's against the rules to take someone with you, without asking Dream-.. ''What servers do you have?'' He asked Sammy ''uh- none- all of them are gone- the Tiredsmp, everything-''

We needed to do what needed to be done

- Purpled has left the game

-SammyGreen has left the game

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------