Chapter Thirty Four

Start from the beginning

"Hey, pretty..." Sandra chimed, "What's with that look on your face?"

I bit my lip, trying to not be emotional, "Your eyes... oh my goodness." I whispered, "I don't know what to say - you are just beautiful and I am happy and I -"

I was cut off when she leaned and sweetly kissed my lips. The kiss was sweet, and I felt like my skin were growing roses and daisies. The feel of her lips against mine was so soft. Sandra pulled away and when she did, she smiled as she touched my lips, unabling me from talking.

"Don't cry, baby." She spoke, her voice soft as the clouds, her eyes twinkled, "This is my first morning seeing you so please, don't cry."

"I am just happy."

She didn't speak. Instead, she held my face and she let her eyes roamed around it. She stared at me as if she hadn't seen me for a million years. I felt bare, as if I was naked, but no - her gaze was melting my exterior. It was a moment to behold. Her gentle touch and her soft stare made me want to just fly out of giddiness. To marble into that moment, to be seen by Sandra, to be admired by her was extremely flattering and I didn't know what to say. All I could silently utter was she's mine - that gorgeous woman was mine alone.

"You are so beautiful." Her voice came and when she did, her tears began to fall, "I know I've seen you yesterday, but now it feels like this is the first time." Her eyes glowed and she showed me a smile, "Are you even real?"

"Am I real?" I laughed as to brush the tears dwelling inside my system, I then slowly got up from bed, walked towards the glass wall of our room before I turned to her, "Why don't you find out yourself?"

She laughed. Sandra laughed as she wiped her tears. My heart swelled watching her as she got off from the bed. She slowly walked towards me and each step that she took, all I could think was how much I loved her. God, I was in love, extremely in love.

"How can I find it out?" She asked in her low voice as she stood in front of me, her hands on my waist.

"Well, how about you kiss me? See if I'm real or not?"

She gave me a smile and I returned it back with a flirty smirk. I held her hand and in a beat of a flattered heart, I pulled the drapes of the wall away and there revealed the beautiful rays of the sun. I paused to capture her reaction - her eyes widened and her lips parted as she stared at the view outside. Slowly, Sandra let go of my waist and she turned to the exquisite morning view completely. She was lost in its beauty. It's her first morning again and I felt extremely bliss to be able to see her.

I hugged her from behind as I placed my chin on her shoulder, "Good morning, love." I uttered softly as I kissed the back of her ear, "You like it?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she touched the wall and pressed her palm flat on it. The tiny trembles of her shoulders indiciated that she was crying. I was about to turn her around, but I was a bit late when she turned around. She was crying, but her lips were in a full smile. Sandra gently held my face and she grinned like a love-swept teenager.

"You like it?" I asked her again.

She smiled, "I love you." And with that, she pressed her lips and ours met in one. I held her waist and Sandra held my neck, it was sweet, passionate as ever and in between the kiss, she giggled, "You're definitely real."

-----

𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕...

"Oh gosh, where are you guys taking me?" Sandra asked, her eyes were blindfolded and beside her were Iggy and Louis guiding her to where she should be.