new start

Skylar's pov 

"  wow, guys, you are amazing, we'd love to have you at our record label, you guys are so talented " the record producer says in awe over the two girls in front of him, " oh my god, thank you so much sir, we're so grateful " Kelsea says nearly in tears , " thank you sir " Skylar says barely able to keep herself together, " your welcome girls, you are very talented, we understand you live in Knoxville with your parents so we will give you guys time to move here, but we want to work with you as quick as possible " the record producer says, " of course sir, we both look forward to it" Kelsea says a little more calmly than before, they both shake the hands of all the executives and producers thanking them once again for this amazing opportunity that both girls have dreamed of since they were little girls, now their about to live their dream. 

* three months later *

Skylar stares out the window as her family drives to their new home in Nashville Tennessee, she's sad that she had to leave the only house she's ever lived in, but she's also never been more happy in her life, she's finally living her dream, they are driving down a street when she sees this guy playing basketball with his friends, he was shirtless because it was super hot outside, he had brown hair and a color of eyes that Skylar couldn't quite make out but somehow she knew they were beautiful, just a gut feeling, " stop drooling" Kelsea playfully whispered in her ear, Skylar just chuckles and playfully hits her arm, " I wasn't drooling" Skylar says laughing, " whatever you say" Kelsea says smiling, " we're here guys, our new home" their mom says smiling, Skylar gets out of the car and sees I decent sized house, perfect for their little family, they all walk in and Skylar goes to her room, beautiful hot pink walls, big bed, nice desk, perfect, " you like it?" her mom says, " yes, I love it " Skylar says excitedly "," good, I'm glad you like it honey, get settled, we can talk later " her mom says, Skylar nods in agreement, then she starts unpacking her stuff, when she sees the same exact boy she saw on the way here, he's even more handsome then she originally thought, most good looking guy she's ever seen, tan skin, spikey brown hair and the most gorgeous hazel eyes, she forces herself to look away before he notices her staring at him, last thing she needs is to be bullied again, first it was for her singing, now for being creepy, no thank you, " hey sis" Kelsea says walking into her room, " hey" Skylar says, " you excited?" Kelsea asks, Skylar nods, " good, promise me you'll try to make things different for you at your new school, put yourself out there more, find new friends, maybe a boyfriend " she says hopefully, Skylar chuckles" fine, I'll try harder ", Kelsea says " thanks sis, this is our new start, take advantage of it ", Skylar nods in agreement before Kelsea walks out of Skylar's room, Kelsea was right, this is a fresh start, the start of accomplishing their dreams, and she can't wait to see what it has in store for her. 

a/n: new story guys!!!!! What do you think so far? I made the cover myself and I'm actually really proud of the finished product, but I'm sorry I've been so inactive recently, I was juggling school and a long distance relationship and I also lost inspiration for quite some time, but I'm gonna try to do better for you guys, you shouldn't have to deal with me constantly disappearing, so I'm going to try to do better. I love you guys, until we meet again, Kayleigh 💜