First night with a baby

Tonight is our first night with Anton. Daniel is sleeping in the hospital bed after hours of labor with our son. Anton had just been fed and burped and changed and he was currently sleeping. The doctor came in to get him for his newborn tests. The doctor took him for his tests. After they were done with his test they brought him back and handed him to me. He was crying so I sat down on the rocking chair beside Daniel's bed and rocked our screaming newborn son. Daniel stirred in his sleep as he heard our son screaming. I rocked our son and began to sing a lullaby.
"I stormsvarte fjell jeg vandren alene over isbreer tor jeg meg frem I eplehagen står møyer den venue og synger: når kommer du hjem?"I sang as our son fell asleep in my arms.
"That was pretty babe."Daniel said as he looked at me.
"Thanks baby."I said to him as I handed him our son.
"Where did you learn to sing that song?"Daniel asked as he held our son.
"My dad taught it to me. He used to sing it to me and Zemo when we're babies and kids to clam us down."I said as I changed into my pjs after my shower.
"Oh that's lovely. What was wrong with Anton I heard him crying."Daniel said.
"They took him back for his tests and he didn't like it."I said to him.
"Ok."Daniel said as he held our sleeping son.
The doctor came in to give Anton his shots. Daniel held him as he got his shots. Anton screams as they give him the shots. When that was done Daniel held him and did skin to skin with him and rocked him side to side as he calmed him down.
"I stormsvarte fjell jeg vandren alene over isbreer tor jeg meg frem I eplehagen står møyer den vene og synger:når kømmer du hjem?" I sang while stroking our sons head as he did skin to skin with his father. Our son fell asleep on Daniel. Daniel swaddled him back up and laid him in his bassinet and we went to sleep for the rest of the night. Daniel would wake up to feed Anton and I would wake up to change our son. We were happy that our son was finally here.