Morning Sickness

Today Daniel is woken up by the urge to throw up. Even in his second trimester the morning sickness has not stopped bad he is six months along with our baby boy. I wake up to him throwing up in the bathroom yet again. I go into the bathroom to check on him and make sure he is ok while I get ready for work.
"Hey baby. How are feeling?" I ask him.
""Hey babe. I feel awful. My back hurts and I can't stop throwing and he won't stop kicking me in my bladder and it hurts when he does it." Daniel said after he brushed his teeth.
"I'll rub your stomach before I go to work baby." I said coming out of the bathroom after I had my work uniform on.
"That sounds nice babe." Daniel said as he laid down on the bed and lifted his shirt up so I could rub coco butter on his stomach. I grab the coco butter and put some in my hands and I start rubbing his stomach.
"Feel better baby?" I asked him.
"Yeah. Thanks babe." He said as I got done and put my shoes on and I grabbed my stuff to leave and go to work.
"No problem. Don't over work yourself baby." I said as I gave him a hug and a kiss.
"I won't babe. See you later on tonight." He said as I left in my Altima.
"Just you and me baby boy until mommy gets home."Daniel said to his stomach as the baby kicked him. He does some house work and finishes putting up the baby clothes in the nursery. He made sure the bassinet was put together and he made him some lunch. When I got home I saw him laying in the couch with his hands on his stomach watching impractical jokers.
"How are my boys doing?" I asked as I took off my shoes and hung my keys and purse up and sat down on the couch beside him.
"We are doing good. Although he keeps kicking me."he said. I go over and put my hands on his stomach and rubbed it. I took a shower and changed before I cooked dinner. After we had dinner and he took a shower we went to the bedroom where I rubbed his stomach with some coco butter as we talked.
"I want to name Anton Hanno Brühl." He said to me as we were laying down.
"I think that is a good idea love."I said to him. We went to sleep and slept the whole night.