1986 - catch it

Whitney sat up as she awoke from her slumber. She groaned from the headache she had. Looked over at her nightstand and noticed the pill and water that was left at her bedside. She quickly took the pill and the water followed. She couldn't for the life of her figure out why she was in her guest bedroom until the memories of the night before suddenly came back to her. She contemplated whether she should say anything to Janet or not. After all, it was just a drunken mistake.... Again. Another drunken mistake.

"Fuck, you'd think I'd learn not to drink with this girl anymore," Whitney cursed to herself as she got out of bed.

She made the guest bed and went over to her room. She knocked on the door softly before opening it. Janet sat up in the bed writing in some kind of journal or something but she quickly closed it and set it to the side as Whitney came in. Whitney took a seat on the bed and turned towards Janet to look her in the eyes as she spoke to her.

"I'm really sorry about last night. I got carried away. I know you're not like that and I'm honestly so embarrassed I let it get that far. I have to be honest with you Janet..." Whitney took a deep breath as she paused and found the courage to continue on with her confession, "I'm attracted to women. And I was just keeping it to myself because, I didn't want to lose you as a friend. But now I feel like I've crossed the line. And I—"

"What do you mean... I'm not 'like that'?" Janet quizzed.

"Well... I mean like... you're not gay," Whitney answered.

Janet moved her position and sat next to Whitney. She took Whitney's hand into her own.

"Honestly, I've been feeling you for awhile Whitney. This is all new to me so I didn't know how to go about it or whatever but, last night wasn't a mistake..." Janet squeezed her hand as she reassured her.

Janet reached up and touched Whitney's cheek, she caressed it before setting her lips on Whitney's. Their lips danced together slowly until Whitney pulled away.

"Janet I think maybe we should take it slow. You know, because you're new to this and all."

"Just tell me how to please you and I will..." Janet purred as she looked into Whitney's eyes.

"Don't say things like that... It's get me all—"

"Turned on?" Janet finished her sentence for her.

Whitney chuckled and took Janet's hand away from her cheek, "You think you bad, huh?"

Whitney stood up off the bed and set her eyes into Janet's. She store her down for a few seconds before she grabbed her by the throat and squeezed the sides firmly.

"Let me tell you something, I know you thought you was gonna be the one running shit but around here, you're gonna submit to me baby girl."

Janet's cheeks flushed as she was taken aback by Whitney's sudden dominance. Whitney leaned down and tongued Janet down. Whitney used her free hand to slide it up her left thigh she grabbed Janet's panties and yanked them down. After so long she finally had the opportunity to do what she wanted to her new lover.

She let Janet's neck go as she dropped to knees in front of her. She gripped Janet's thighs and pulled her body to the edge of the bed. She pushed on her stomach forcing her to lay down. Whitney's heart pounded as she lifted the devilish night gown. She parted Janet's legs and admired the sight of her bare bottom half. She held Janet's thighs back as she kissed her clit resulting in her jerking.

Janet whimpered as Whitney teased her kitty with her tongue. She tugged on Whitney's hair, a beg for her to really give it to her. Whitney pulled away and stared at Janet's core. She could feel her own delicacy beginning to drip as she yearned to dip her face between Janet's legs again. But, first she wanted to give her a good teasing. She took two fingers and lightly massaged the top of Janet's clit, slowly and daringly she played with her kitty. Whitney bit her lip as she watched Janet's reaction to the teasing.

"Fuckkk," she cried.

Whitney took Janet's clit into her mouth, sucking it while she put three fingers inside of Janet. Janet curled her toes and gasped and moaned again. She closed her eyes as Whitney consumed her sweet clit.

"Look at me," Whitney cooed softly as she continued on pumping her fingers into Janet's core, "Look at me while I make you cum."

Janet hesitantly opened her eyes and looked straight into Whitney. She groaned as Whitney began eating her again, while her eyes pierced her soul. She could barely hold on. She closed her eyes again and Whitney sucked on her harder, an inaudible 'open them'. Janet peeked at Whitney... her sharp brown orbs making her weaker as her fingers dug deeper.

"Whitney... please, don't look at me like that baby."

Whitney ignored her request and continued on, bringing Janet closer to her peak. Janet threw her head back and threw her leg in the air as she threw her moan to the ceiling.

"I'm gonna cum—" Janet looked back down at Whitney and looked her into her eyes as she made a mess all over her fingers. Whitney licked up her sweet cum from her fingers and kitty and pulled Janet down by her thighs and connected their lips. Janet whimpered weakly as she and Whitney kissed. Her lips tingled from the hot orgasm. She pulled away with a moan and fell back to catch her breath.

"Fuck Whitney, you wore me out," she mumbled in between breaths.

Whitney giggled looking over Janet's exhausted demeanor, "You ain't know I got down like that, huh?"

Janet sat up, slowly getting her self together. Her body still slightly trembling. "Ah nah, I gotta get you back for this. You did me a little too good. I ain't going out like that."

Whitney laughed again and stood leaving the room, "Catch me if you can love."