"L-Look. I'm not saying you're weak, but... just... take my word for it. Things always get worse eventually. It's like an oncoming beast, impossible to kill. You just have to hide and let it pass." You said, sitting down. Bell contemplated for a bit before opening his mouth.

"What if that's just your life. What if we have different experiences. Things that happen to you won't happen to me." Bell said. Your pupils constricted when you heard him say that.

"What are you trying to say, Bell?! Are you trying to say that what I got when I was a kid was my fault! That I did something for my family to be brutally killed and my peaceful life be ruined?!" You shouted, standing up and stomping towards Bell. Hestia got in the middle and pushed you away from Bell.

"Well, go live your happy-go-lucky life, Bell. Maybe you're fucking right! Things just go violently wrong when I'm around." You said, standing up and teleporting up to the Church.

"N-No!..." Bell said, but you were already gone by the time his words came out.

'I need to get someplace else before I fucking try to kill another one of my family.' You thought, walking out of the Church and out into the streets.

▲▼▲▼▲

- It was morning, you decided to sleep on the roof of a house last night. Whatever argument happened is something that won't be forgotten easily. -

"Tch. Why can't they just accept that there are things that can't be pushed through? Problems you can't solve." You mumbled, basking in the early sunlight.

"Looks like I won't be showing my face for a bit." You muttered, remembering how badly it ended up last night. You stared down on the busy street as people go around doing their daily tasks.

- You stood up, stretching your body from sleeping on a cold and crooked roof last night. Staring up, you see something glisten in the sky. Your eyes widen and readied yourself. -

'Not even brave enough to give it to me personally.' You thought, catching the arrow. A paper was rolled onto the arrow's shaft.

"Meet us at the entrance of Daedalus Street." The letter read. You shook your head and hopped down the roof.

'At least they're not stupid enough to put death threats on the letter.' You thought, shaking your head as you went to Daedalus street.

<Small Timeskip>

- You arrived at the entrance, spotting the man wearing the same exact uniforms, those dumbasses you almost killed last night. You walked closer to him, and he nodded to your presence before gesturing you to follow him -

"You know you're dealing with death here... I almost killed like one of your best members, and you're here meeting me alone." You said, trying to make him anxious. It did work as his movements slowly became shaky.

- After walking deeper into Daedalus street, your eyes widened to a surprise you weren't expecting. Someone like Apollo, a God and a prideful one at that, there himself in the streets of Daedalus. -

"Must've been really important for a golden-spooned God like you to come all the way out here for me." You said, grabbing the man who directed you there.

"So... what do you want? Just choose your words carefully, Apollo. I'm still dubbed a Godkiller for something." You threatened, knowing how vile these high-society pricks' mouths are when it comes to someone beneath them.

"Yes, I'm here to form some kind of truce, in return that you join my Familia." Apollo said, grinning widely at you, but his face shows a bit of disgust.