It was getting close to dark on the Isle. Hades was walking around his cave, rubbing his eyes cause he had just woken up from a nap. He yawned making his way towards the fridge which is when he stepped onto one of his daughter's toy.

He held his foot and his hair burned in their orange flames. He groaned to himself which is when he picked up the toy it was made of plastic so it hurt even more when he stepped on it.

He yelled out "Devon !" as he yelled out again "Devon Hadiephelia Flame-" his daughter then came running towards him, he didn't even have to say her full name, her middle name was her mother's name.

"Yes Daddy ?" he looked down at her.  She was on his legs.

She was four years old. She had a cute pale face with blue hair that was put into a braid with a little blue bow which Pain and Panic struggled to do, it came out completely different than what it was intend to be. She wore a dark blue shirt with black overalls, socks and slippers. She was as cute as a button.

"You young lady need to learn to clean up after yourself." as Devon said "Sorry daddy, I was in the practice room reading over sheet music, when can I get my own bass ?"

"When I trust you enough to get your own bass." as Devon said "You can trust me, I'm old enough daddy."

"Yeah, but at the same time if you can't keep up toys, there's no way I can trust you with a bass." as Devon huffed before asking "Daddy, when can I use the ember ?"

Hades rose a brow before seeing his daughter's attention went over to the blue stone that sat on his desk. He had tried to use it a couple of weeks ago to escape but to no success. "Well." he said picking Devon up as he brought her over to the couch as he flipped the stone in his hand.

"When you get older, you'll be able wield the ember with no problem. You'll become a true goddess, all powerful with the world at her feet and a crown on her head."

Devon smiled at him as she touched the ember, it didn't glow. She pouted. "Hey, cheer up, you're still getting use to using your powers, you'll be a pro one day."

"Speaking about that, who wants Ice cream ?" as Devon said "Me me !" as Hades smiled before he shouted, "Panic ! Pain, get me two sundaes now !" as Devon leaned her head on his shoulder.

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥

𝐍𝐨𝐰

◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◢

DEVON'S POV

Devon eyes open as her face was pressed to her pillow. It was the dead of night, nothing could be heard. She rose up a bit. Her hair was straight and she was wearing a black night shirt with socks.

She looked to her side to see Rosalie, cuddling her. She was wearing her face mask over her eyes and wore a silk nightgown. Devon sighed, and gave a tiny grin looking at her before gently kissing her cheek.

She got back under the blankets and began to think. Why would she think about all the stuff her dad told her about the ember, she had only used it once and it didn't even do anything.