.Chapter 30.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎 : "𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐈𝐧 !"Arc 2 - Auradon━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎 : "𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐈𝐧 !"
Arc 2 - Auradon
━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

OLIVE'S POV

The sunlight of Auradon hit Olive hard in the face. After very hot makeup last night with Hollie, she had tried herself and Hollie out.

They were asleep in Hollie bed having to use a tiny blanket to cover the both of them due to the fact that Hollie's bigger blankets where soaked in water, she put it her laundry before she passed out asleep.

Hollie was on her back side half the blanket off of her, her feet exposed as she snored as Olive was turned on her back in her red silk pj's her hair in two big buns while Hollie was dressed in her gray tank top and red and gray pajama pants, her hair down.

Olive even when her girlfriend was snoring like a best was able to sleep the night away. Her sleep mask covering her eyes. She tried to take more cover when she couldn't.

She huffed sitting up as she took her mask off and saw Hollie hogging all of the comfortable blanket. Olive rolled her eyes and tugged the blanket.

"Hollie ! Your taking all the blankets !" Olive whined to her. Hollie rose up sleepy and let her girlfriend have some before flopping on her stomach going back to sleep.

"Thank you." Olive said turning on her back before taking her mask off again looking at Hollie before saying "Hol, Hol, Hollie." as she poked Hollie in the back of her head.

"Hmm." Hollie said turning to her, eyes going in and out. The older VK pirate was sleepily  to Danielle blowing her up she just wanted rest.