Chapter 1

Davina

Why was I naked and what the fuck is this shining in my eye oh my goodness what have I done.

Then I felt someone move on the side of me I opened my eyes more and noticed that I was not in the suite with my best friend at all whom I'm supposed to be sharing rooms with.

I looked to my right and it's August Alsina by the way he one of my favorite singers and he happens to be the best man.

Then I noticed that there is this big ass rock on my finger it was about four karat rose gold diamond ting on my left finger aka the ring finger.

Then I noticed a rose gold wedding band on his finger oh my fucking goodness we got married at a wedding chapel. 

What the hell did I do oh my goodness I was literally freaking the hell out at the moment.

We were here to celebrate Alayah and Trey getting married.

But we had so much to drink see what alcohol does to you wow it literally causes you to do some stupid freaky stuff I know I should've slowed down on them damn shots ugh.

All of a sudden I heard him groaning then he woke up trying to remember what went down.

" Why the fuck I have a ring on my hand hold up did we get married at one of those wedding chapels " said August.

" Yeah we did I just woke up from this damn hangover I currently have and noticed this ring on my finger " I said.

" I'm not gone lie baybeh to you but when I saw you I  was like she beautiful with all them curves and I was wondering who this beautiful lady was and now we are married " said August.

" I laid my eyes on you and thought about you and realized who you were when you walked in the club we were in " I said.

" I am sure we can make this marriage work and I can drop all them hoes baybeh and I am taking care of my three nieces who are now my daughters " said August.

" Ok we can make it work and how would your sister or brother feel if I'm around their kids and Awe I know they adorable " I said.

" Well unfortunately both my brother and his fiancee passed away my brother died well he was killed in 2010 and my sister died Christmas of 2019 " said August.

" Oh I'm sorry for your lost it must be hard losing two amazing persons who meant a lot to you " I said.

" Baybeh ots ok but they are forever in my heart and my nieces remind me of them all the time " said August.

" And I know your an amazing uncle and you will be an amazing husband but I have to get back to my suite " I said

I quickly slipped on my outfit from yesterday got my purse and heels and walked out and went on the elevator to get to the floor  where Alayah and I are on.

The  elevator  stopped and got off on the floor we are on where our room was so I walked until I found our room.

I took my room key out and I opened the door walking in quietly making sure I don't make any noise to wake Alayah up.

I placed my stuff down gently and went in the bathroom I took a shower remembering everything that went down last night.

I washed my face taking off the makeup and everything my bag was in the bathroom already.

Then I brushed my teeth after doing my hygiene I slipped on my bra and thong and a pair of jeans and a shirt.

I went and laid in the bed after putting my stuff up.

" Well girl where was you and you do know I heard you come in right " said Alayah.

" Well wait a minute how you know I just walked in huh I swear you have bionic hearing cause I sneaked in here quietly " I said.

" Nah wait a minute is that a four karat rose gold diamond ring on tour finger gal no wait I remember you and August was drunk asf going in the chapel talking about yall getting married " said Alayah.

" Yeah sis it is and I just came from his room and he is ok without he said we can work it out and I really like him he is so amazing and he fine as hell plus he told me about his nieces " I said.

" Girl his nieces are some cutie pies plus Trey baby mama ok with me around Noah she ain't stupid " said Alayah.

" Girl I don't have to worry about a baby mama only his old hoes I have to worry about " I said.

*****

This is chapter 1

Please enjoy and share

Follow me RayeBaby and this account RayeSimone

Be sure to comment and vote

Bye until next time