Lewis Cheshire

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤: If you don't know by now, you're an idiot. Put three and three together, you'll figure it out.

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕤: He/Him.

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕪: I am a cis-gendered man.

𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪: Ask me again and I'll cut your throat. It's none of your business.

𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕪: I am to be the glorious Cheshire cat, like my grandmother. The legendary pranks she had pulled in her life; I could only wish to live up to them.

𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕤-𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖: Cleaning. It's vanilla but who doesn't like catboys in maid dresses?

𝕄𝕠𝕤𝕥 ℍ𝕒𝕥-𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝔸𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕥: Lil Nox x. Like him, I can't drive either.

𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝔸𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪: I can disappear with a smile on my face and mentally without one.

𝕄𝕠𝕤𝕥 ℍ𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕊𝕦𝕓𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥: Mythology. I find it rather inspiring to learn about all the civilizations that once were so young in the land of ever after. And their mythical creatures for that matter.

𝕄𝕠𝕤𝕥 ℍ𝕖𝕩𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕦𝕓𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥: Magic Mastery. I quite obviously have full control of my power, just like my mother and hers before. I find it ridiculous that they even put me in this dreaded class.

𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 ℝ𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖: Why is this necessary to know? It's not like this is my diary anyway.

𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣: My sibling, Ember. Many do not like my spiteful attitude towards everything. Though that is understandable.