Psyche Cupid

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤: I don't actually know who my dad is. He could be someone my mother met in MH or someone from Greece I genuinely don't know.

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕤: I use she/her

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕪: I identify as a gorl. Hex it! Stupid typo. I'm a girl!!!

𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪: Some people are gay, some people are bi, and some people will take whatever they can get

...

PAN

𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕪: I don't technically have one bc I'm a demigoddess and Ever After don't fuck with the gods

𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕤-𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖: Sometimes I travel to The Underworld and listen to Sappho's poetry. She teaches me the lyre too! It's one of the best things to do over the summer. Just don't eat the food, for the love of Zeus don't eat the fucking food.

𝕄𝕠𝕤𝕥 ℍ𝕒𝕥-𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝔸𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕥: Frank Sinatra. I know he's dead or something but honestly, who cares?

𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝔸𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪: I can see auras related to romantic feelings. Sometimes it's annoying because I see colours that aren't there. Hugging people also makes them very romantically confident?? I don't think that was part of the demi-goddess deal.

𝕄𝕠𝕤𝕥 ℍ𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕊𝕦𝕓𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥: Muse-ic! I get to show off my brilliant lyre skills! Even if the class uses trumpets...

𝕄𝕠𝕤𝕥 ℍ𝕖𝕩𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕦𝕓𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥: Mythology. The amount of things they get wrong makes me want to kms. Plus, I have that class with fucking Lewis Cheshire. He's a borderline ASSHOLE.

𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 ℝ𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖: I'M ALL ALONNEEE! THERE'S NO ONE HERE BESIDES MEEEE!

𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣: DOC IS LITERALLY MY BEST FRIEND AND WE PLANNED TO GO OUT DRINKING TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE MILK.