Part 15 - Out for Blood

Full Part 15, the last chapter available on Wattpad. The rest can be found on my patreon! --> link: patreon.com/zeffervescent 

---

Smooth, silky white sheets brush against every part of my exposed, naked skin. I raise an arm above my head, my hand brushing against the black, wooden headboard of his king-sized bed. The scent of him radiates off the sheets, engulfing my bare body in a heavenly white. Laying fully on my back, the sheet slips just above my lightly freckled chest, right over the tops of my breasts. Eyes still closed, I feel the slow movements his body makes next to mine. The way he lays on his side, and brings his arm across my waist, was sensed through the mattress as his weight shifted. Warmth encloses inside the sheets, our bodies drawing closer, mine and all its curves fitting like a glove into his. My head rests against his toned chest, fingertips brushing the prominence of his collarbones. My breath fans across his own skin, both of us drifting back to a deep state of sleep an unknown amount of minutes later.

A deep sigh passes my lips as I blink away the deep sleep from my warm eyes. I'm greeted by the presence of his sleeping body, entangled with mine. I'm surrounded by his scent and the sight of his skin as well as the sound of his slowed breath. The silence in the room was tranquilizing, and I was mesmerized by the comforting surroundings that for a moment I forgot we have lives. Until my phone rings from the glass end table on my side of the bed. The interruption serves as a catalyst for the decrease in peace and serenity we previously felt. I'm slowly sitting up, holding the blanket to my chest and sighing heavily, squinting my eyes over at the ringing phone. The light in the room is natural, floating in through the large, wide windows. The greying white color of the walls and the grey stone floors brighten and reflect the brightness in the room, making it difficult to adjust to.

Groaning lowly from deep in his chest, Harry's large, unringed hands reach up to rub at his eyes, clearly woken up by the sound of my intrusive phone. I reach over for the cellphone, standing on my knees, the mattress shifting with my movements. "Hello?" I gruffly speak into the device, my tone slow and audibly raw from sleep.

"Athena Dulce. I need you in my office. At any point today, preferably as soon as possible. I'll text you the address," the voice of a woman rapidly explains. I squeeze my eyes shut and rub my fingers onto my temple, bewildered and too wary to keep up with her speediness. My lips part and I'm about to respond before the call ends, leaving me slightly confused and now permanently awake. I bring the phone down, opening my eyes to stare at the screen.

When I look up, Harry is sitting up, leaning against the headboard of his bed. "That was Akira Haruno. She wants me at her office," I tell him dreadfully.

"She's been taking up quite a bit of your time," he roughly says, his voice tainted with a thick raspiness from sleep. He runs a hand through his brown hair, the messy strands that curl slightly at the end are tucked back, exposing the sharply defined sides of his jaw. His pale eyes find mine and he leans into the headboard, his head tilted back, his chin up, and his eyes lowered as he watches me. The shadow around his chin and pink lips, across his jaw, makes him appear even more tired; a sleepiness that I find is adoring on his face. The large sheet fell to his hips, nearly exposing him, the natural hairs below his navel at the seam.

Shrugging my shoulders, I breathe in deeply and set my phone back down onto the glass surface. Using my knees, I move towards him before slinging a leg across his lap. I straddled his waist, the soft skin of my inner thighs touching the tops and sides of his. He grunts in his chest as my face approaches his, and he stares at me while I'm wrapping my arms around his neck. When I look him in the eyes, his irises appear so intensely vibrant, reflecting the brightness of the light around us. His pink mouth curved up at one side as his eyes searched my face. I leaned forward, my nose brushing his until I moved away, and courageously forgot my exposed breasts. He doesn't mind my bravery at all.