Chapter 3

She never meant to let them go, I mean, she never let any of her prey go.

But, as she watched their ships sail and succumb into the ocean, she knows some things that they don't.

Cause she, for all her life,never forgets something. Either it's out of her sight nor it isn't important, she will always remember them.

She smiled a small smile, letting the wind take her hair wherever it goes.

"Interesting bunch, aren't they?" A voice, Rayleigh's voice, said by her side. He's standing there, his hair flowing alongside the wind, looking at the recently descended supernovas.

"Yes. They are indeed" she responded.

After beating the hell out of Kizaru for interrupting her fight, she resorted in knocking him out, making him lose all memories of Sabaody and a year before he came to Sabaody.

She stared at the setting sun. Before turning to leave, headed for her next destination.

The Marineford.

Turning in these nasty pieces of pirates.

----------

"What?! What do you mean Black Cat is heading this way just to turn in some pirates she caught from Sabaody?!"

"Tha-That's what I heard from the troops and look outs sir! They spotted her ship, the thousand sunny, heading this way!" The person on the other line responded. Shaking as it is imitated by the den den mushi.

"Doesn't she know that the nearest base in Sabaody is just 3 islands away from it?!"

"Y-yes sir! She did! She-she said that the-the pirates she had on hand are much deserving to serve Impel Down!"

"Did you tell her that she should've just leave them in a marine base so we could get it ourselves?!"

"Yes-Yes sir! As instructed! But she sunk and destroyed the Marines that was sent to tell her that! They're-They're currently out of commission and unresponsive!"

Gritting his teeth, Sengoku should've known, Black Cat Luffy does whatever she wants whenever she wants and gets away with it.

He had just received news a few hours ago that Kizaru lost his memories prior to what happened a year ago and why and how he was in Sabaody.

He massaged his forehead of an upcoming headache. He took a deep breath, cutting of the reporting Marine and closed the den den mushi.

"Dahahahahaha!!" And to increase his headache more, his annoying bestfriend, Monkey D. Garp, was laughing his ass off while eating his rice crackers.

"That's Luffy for ya!" And continued laughing again.

He was just urging to scream at him, but sighed instead. Why was he bestfriends with Garp again? He didn't know.

"Garp, this is a serious matter" he stated, pulling the rice crackers from Garp's hold.

"Dahahahahaha! Give it up Senny, that girl does whatever she wants and always gets away with it"

"Garp!!"

Seriously, just why was he friends with this idiotic man?

But then again, he was the only one who was able to sustain those evil doers, and the higher ups don't even care as to what he does.

And then, there it is again, Luffy is another problem.

He doesn't want to know how she does it, or why or what, he just wants to know just who is she.