Watching a horror movie with Hanma

Previous

So basically Hanma was at your place, learning for math and you told him, that he gets rewarded by watching a Horror movie with you, if he finishes with learning all the math stuff, which he did. The only issues was.... That it was already late. So you asked him, if he still wanted to watch that horror movie and spend the night at your place, since it was the weekend and your parents where both at an important meeting. Hanma replied to, it and told you yes.

Now

You: "so Hanma, let's watch it then."

Hanma looked at you with a smile and you turned the TV on, while searching for a good movie on Netflix. You loved horror movies, it was like comedy to you. Every time someone got killed, you laughed. You hoped, that Hanma won't get that creeped out by you. Of course you didn't cared tho, if he thinks your weird, even if you do have a crush on him... It's better for him, if he knows your real personality than some acted up personality, no?

You: "Hanma, You want some Popcorn or snacks before we start?"

Hanma: "oh yea give me that popcorn, Y/N"

He looked at you with a smile. You could tell he was excited. So were you. You couldn't believe, that Hanma's big body was sitting on your couch... That's when you came to your senses. "Does he even have Pyjamas with him? I mean it wasn't planned that he is going to sleep here so...should I lend him something from my dad?" You thought.

You: "Hanma?

Hanma: "mhh?"

You: "You want a pair of Pyjamas from my dad or smth? Because I want to change into my night stuff before we start the movie... I'm to lazy to change after the movie."

Hanma: "Thx... but I usually just sleep with my boxers."

You started to blush a bit.

You: " alright then... Imma get change myself and then we can watch the movie."

You went to your room and picked wore an oversized shirt from your dad. They were always so comfy. Underneath you had your pair of boxers. You went back to the living room. Hanma stared at you.

You: "WHAT!"

Hanma: "nothing... your just so c-cute... I mean short!

You: "HAH!!..."

You stared to blush and went sit next to him while getting two blankets.

You: "Anyways... here Hanma, a blanket if you need."

Hanma: "thx, Y/N."

It was so late. You guys were watching this movie together and it was comfy and chill. There was no sexual tension. By this I mean he didn't touched you or any weird stuff. Which was good you thought but also unexpected for a bad guy like him. Anyways, the movie was fun and he also laughed at "creepy" parts. So basically you didn't looked like a weirdo. Hopefully!

PART 5 COMING SOON AYO!!!