Hanma asking you for help

After the accident

You remember in school the day after you got rid of that stupid ass popular girl. A lot changed since then people started to look at you with respect more than before, even Hanma started to like you but you didn't cared at all, all you wanted was Hanma, Hanma giving you attention, you didn't knew how tho.

At school

Teacher: « good morning class! Today I have to announce you, that the finals for this year are approaching. Please prepare good for it students! »

You weren't worried at all, because you where always getting good grades at school... but Hanma, he wasn't. He was always skipping classes searching for action and fun so you where surprised as he walked up to you during the break. You're cheeks started to blush. Hanma noticed it but he didn't said anything about it.

Hanma: Y/N could you help me to get better for the finals? I really want to pass em... I would love it if it was you giving me private lessons.

You didn't knew what to say, but you saw it as an opportunity so you got yourself together and started to act cool as always and told him:

« Of course Hanma. Today at 11pm at my place. Don't make me wait and don't forget your stuff or else... *grabs butterfly knife* your the next one. »

Hanma looked at you with a smirk the same smirk he gave you that day after you got rid of that bully the one while he was smoking his warm cigarette holding it with his fingers...

Hanma: « your sure confident in a way Y/N hmm? »

He started to pull your chin up and looked deep in your eyes with his golden eyes. You couldn't resist but to blush... but you started to back off from him. This wasn't you after all...was it? Your mind told you to back off because you had this feeling inside you, that you had to be this cool person. Hanma liked it that tho so he went off and gave you a hand wave as he was walking away

Hanma: « see y'a at 11pm then Y/N

Ye that was part 2 pls check this persons playlist it's thank to them that I had the motivation to start this fanfiction .-. Part 3 is maybe coming soon :3

 Part 3 is maybe coming soon :3