Shuji hanma's cigarrettes

About you:

You went to the same school as Hanma it was also a new beginning, a new school year. You where quite mysterious and everyone in school always stared at you as you where walking past because you where not only mysterious but smart and pretty as well. You didn't care tho you where always quite all you cared about was yourself, the opinion of other didnt bothered you. Like the say it, an alone going person doing it's own shit, minding its own business. You also had a special hobby, you loved to train with your butterfly knife it was a passion of you and you also loved to read psychology books. You want to become successful one day, becoming a CEO

Next day:
It was a nice springy day. You where minding your own business at school as the popular girls started to get tired of you even if you did nothing just minding your own business. But those popular girls didn't cared at all they wanted the attention of everyone and they knew if they would start to bully you they would be even more popular. You didn't cared about the attention of all those peoples, all you wanted was minding your own business but let's be real even you had a crush and you wouldn't mind if Hanma would start giving you attention as well. Hanma was different to you because he did everything he wanted he didn't cared about other peoples as well. You just kinda liked him even if he wasn't the best student. Also he sat next to you which make it harder for you not to blush as you saw him. But back to the popular girls . They started to walk up to you and tried to bully you grab your hair trow you on the ground. You didn't let that happen, so you took your butterfly knife and whispered to the popular girl: « don't mess with me, or else you will regret it. I'm smart I committed already crimes successfully. You think I read those psychology books just for no reason mhh? I'm more than just a mysterious girl ok? » you started to cut a bit of her arm as her blood started to run down her arm. She started to cry and looked towards you. « STOP YOU PSYCHOPATH! I'm sorry let me go! » You stopped whipped your hair back flipped your butterfly knife and went sit to your place, like nothing happened. Everyone stared at you shocked except Hanma he started to smirk a bit while smoking his cigarette.

YE THATS PART 1 LOL DONT FORGET TO CHECK THIS PERSON OUT WITHOUT RANDOMLY FINDING THIS PLAYLIST I WOULD NEVER HAVE WRITEN THIS STORY .-. (Also you can find the shorter version I wrote first in the comment section)

 (Also you can find the shorter version I wrote first in the comment section)