[006] : AFTER NOT SO PARTY.

SETTING: ___ PLACE, SEATTLE.
AWOKEN FROM THE SLUMBER
TIME: 2.05 p.m

      THE SUN BEATING DOWN ON HALF HER FACE from the un-curtained window, a few bluebirds chirping outside, a twittering song trilled sweetly outside of the aperture. A yawn crawled up her throat, before her heavy breathing jolted herself awake. Sleepy eyelids fluttering awake, it felt like the greatest chore to open her heavy eyes. Then, Ivy realised. Where the hell was she? Mystery room was painted a pale sage tinge, contrary to Ivy's lavender walls, and draped with retro posters of rockstars. What, what, what. Even the soft duvets were creamy cotton, pillows stacked upon pillows that supported her bed head.

     Hold on. Was she kidnapped?

Ivy's worried eyes glanced at the time on the digital alarm clock, placed conveniently on the desk adjacent to the bed. Two o'clock. Her phone was settled next to it, so the kidnapping idea was very quickly hurled out the window. A shaky finger pressed the home button yet the screen didn't alight up so phones's dead. A sigh fumbled out of her dry mouth in frustration. A very loose, chalky white t-shirt, that definitely didn't belong to her, was hanging on her upper-half, one shoulder exposed due to the size whilst her legs were bare.

Her stomach flipped uncertainly, as bile shot up through her system and funnelled at her throat. Ivy's mouth watered before she messily stumbled onto the carpet floor, dashing straight to the bathroom, attached to the bedroom. Shoving the toilet seat up, she vomited all of the remainder in her stomach, coughing violently.

     "Holy shit," A deep yet quiet voice emerged from behind her. "Let me get you some water."

     Lips quivering, Ivy didn't give a damn who that voice belonged to, whether it was her kidnapper or a fucking murderer, she desperately wanted that water. So she quickly nodded, her head stuffed embarrassingly down the ivory toilet.

    The vicious vomiting stopped after a while, her hiccuping dying down thankfully. Hand wrapped on the edge of the toilet cover, she flushed the toilet at full tilt. No-one deserves to see that monstrosity. Her mouth felt damp, her quavering hand wiping the corners of her lips as she licked them, the bitter taste overcoming her senses; Something she instantly regretted doing and will never do again. Gross.

Hearing heavy feet scurry back into the tiled bathroom, Vinnie's undoubtedly striking face came into her blurry view, the oddest facial expression masking her true thoughts. Vinnie? Well, this is Vinnie's house, she finally understood; Her elastic thoughts tangling then untangling together as she attempted chain together how the fuck she was even here. How did she get from Point A to Point B.

"Here."

A cold glass of water, ice-cubes bopping around the clear surface, handed over to Ivy's forlorn fumbling fingers, as he wiped the condensation off his palm onto his sweatpants. Just what she needed; Chilled, frosty water. Yum. A second split between the time it entered her hand, the water had already gulped down her throat, the iciness seeping through her system and diluting the acidic pool at the pit of her stomach.

Vinnie has that same, absolutely irreplaceable arrogant yet fucking downright sexy smirk playing at his lips as he eyed her amused. He definitely wanted to laugh at her, she could just tell—the bastard. She doesn't blame him, Ivy drank that water in less than a minute, like she had never touched a drop of aqua before. And no doubt, she most likely looked like a shithole. Yet his eyes betrayed him, they held so much concern. Ivy wondered how much he had to drink, because this isn't his usual behaviour obviously.

   Cultivating multiple questions, all of them scattering at the very tip of her dry tongue. Why is she here, how did she end up here, what the hell happened last night. However she doesn't ask a single one of them, the apprehension behind his hazel eyes stopped her in her tracks. His eyes instils comfort that she hasn't felt in a long time. A word doesn't even escape her mouth, Ivy just allows him to curiously watch her.