3. Airport and Memories

Start from the beginning

"fuck this cant be him plz god plzz..." she started praying to god...

Let's see what happened with Siddharth till then...

Siddharth had reached Mumbai. He wanted to surprise his family and friends so he had told them that he will be reaching after 2 days. 

(Siddharth's outfit

(Siddharth's outfit....)

After taking his luggage and went to cafeteria for a coffee. He had his bandana covering his face so no one can recognize him. The cafeteria was crowded but he got a seat. As he sat he called Jannat to tell her that he had reached. But it seemed Jannat was busy somewhere so he dropped a voicemail:

Sid: hey Jaan I have reached. Call me when u r free byee and take care..

Just as he kept his phone back on the table a smell hit his nostrils... "this cant be true god plzz..." he turned. but there was no one there.

At the same time waiter arrived. 

Waiter: sir we are really sorry but can you please shift to the next table as a special guest is arriving I know sir its very rude but plzz sir can you??

Sid: yeah sure no problem but I guess someone is sitting there. 

He pointed to the handbag which was kept on the table.

Waiter: yeah sir u don't worry about that another waiter had talked with the other guest. Thank you sir for adjusting. Have a great day sir. 

On the Other Side...

Avneet had gone to washroom after listening to that voice as she thought she didn't have the courage to face him and that was the moment Siddharth had turned back to see who was it.

 As soon as she came out of the washroom a she took a look at the table just next to her there was no one sitting there.

Avneet(herself): Avneet get a hold of yourself. He is going to come day after tomorrow.

 As she was walking towards her table a waitress came towards her. 

Waitress: actually mam today the cafeteria is crowded and a special guest is arriving and u were sitting alone so sorry mam without taking your permission we had asked a guest to sit on your table. Really sorry mam.

Avu: arehh no problem please don't mind.

Waitress: thank you so much mam. Have a wonderful day. The waitress left.

Avneet went at her table and she sat. 
SIDNEET: actually.....

As they both looked at each other everything and everyone else faded. All Sid saw was Avneet and all Avneet saw was Siddharth. At that very moment his bandana too slipped off his face.

Siddharth saw Avneet from top to bottom. He thought how can someone look so beautiful. He admired every detail of her from her straight hairs, brown eyes to her, then her pink pouty lips, her curved waist. Once again the same smell hit his nostrils.

Sid(thought): So i wasn't wrong. It was her.... She still wears the same perfume..

While Avneet was also gazing at his every feature. She loved how a 18 year old Siddharth has now became a 21 year old. She looked into the hazel eyes, the eyes she can look for hours... her eyes traced from his jawline to his lips.... 

Avneet(thought): it was him....

Suddenly someone's phone rang on the next table.....

(Listen this song from 2:00 minutes....)

Bhuloon Kese Beeti Baatein
Dhundein Tujhko Bheegi Aankhein
Goonjti Kaano Mein Ab Tak Bus Teri Awaaz Hai
Yeh Pyaar Nahi To Kya Hai

Hai Tujhi Se Vaasta Bus Gair Saara Jahaan
Tu Mile Bus Tu Mile Aur Kuch Bhi Chahu Naa
Toote Toote Khwaab Saare Bhujh Gaye Ehsaas Ye Saare
Yaad Fir Bhi Ab Talak Mujhko Teri Har Baat Hai
Yeh Pyaar Nhi Toh Kyaa Hai

Listening to this song each and every memory came rushing back to them. A tear rolled out of Avneet's eyes. Sid was not able to control himself and he wiped them with his finger as all the memories of their past flooded.

Just then the waiter arrived : mam and sir your coffee. 

This brought both of them into reality. They both looked away.

 And then suddenly Sid's phone rang. Still maintaining the eye contact with her he swiped and picked up the call without seeing who it was...... 

Word count: 1260

How was the chapter???? How was their first meet???

Please so vote and comment so that i can know if you are liking it or not....

Stay tuned for the next chapter... Will be updating super soon...