Chapter 20 - Class 1-A

Start from the beginning

[These are the two suits that Izuku is describing. I found these rather recently and they are a part of Marvel Comic's new comic run called 'Enter the Phoenix'. ALso ignore Cap's shield and Wolverine's claws in the pics above.]

"Shadow of the Phoenix." Hawks muttered.

"Huh?"

"Shadow of the Phoenix, that's the group you encountered. They're a group that chooses to stay neutral most of the time. I encountered them on a mission a few months ago. The group is neither affiliated with heroes nor to any of the villain factions. If they're after you then you need to stay alert at all times." Hawks warned.

"I'll keep that in mind. And looks like this is us." Izuku answered as he saw the UA building in the distance.

"Yeah.... Hey kid, a small suggestion, look into a flyers license. Talk to Principal Nezu about it, see if you can get one, I won't always be around to help you fly."

"Yeah, thanks for that by the way." Izuku began a slow descent as Hawks continued on his path.

"You can speak too, Ochako."

"I know, but what you two were discussing seemed important so I didn't want to interrupt." Ochako explained. "So, what did you and Hawks talk about the last time you met him?"

"Nothing too important. I would have told you if it was, wouldn't I?" Izuku landed in an alley near UA's main entrance. "Phoenix Airlines has reached its destination, please take all your items and exit the flight. Mind your balance on the way out." He joked as he let Ochako stand on her feet.

Ochako chuckled. "We should get going. Your friend must be waiting for you."

The two walked out of the alley, walking to the main entrance of UA. They were greeted by UA's personal security system, asking them for their ID cards. Furbishing their IDs to the cameras, the system welcomed them, announcing the following.

"Welcome Midoriya Izuku, Uraraka Ochako, students of Class 1-A. Go straight to your class, your teacher shall meet you soon."

Ochako could see the irritation on Izuku's emotional face. "Calm down, Izuku. There must have been an issue in the system, we can ask our class teacher about it later."

Izuku simply nods as he walks to the main building followed by Ochako. "So where's this friend of yours?" She asked.

"Class 3-A, I think."

"YOU KNOW A THIRD-YEAR STUDENT HERE!!!!!" Ochako shouted. "HOW????"

"Yeah, it's a long story that involved a nose bleed and a lanky ass."

"You better tell me about this later."

"SHIMURA." A voice yelled from behind the two. Izuku turned to see Mirio walking with a blue-haired girl who was floating on energy spirals and a black-haired boy that kept staring at his feet.

"Togata! We were just going to your class. And this is the friend I told you about. Ochako, this is Mirio Togata, the third-year student that offered to give us a tour of the school. Togata, this is Ochako Uraraka."

"Nice to meet you." Mirio greeted her. "By the way, this is Nejire Hado and Tamaki Amajiki, they're third years as well."

"Nice to meet you two." Izuku and ochako greeted the two.

"Green Hair." The girl, Nejire immediately said, trying to ruffle Izuku's hair, while the boy muttered a soft 'Hi'.

"Nejire, calm down, you'll scare the kid." Mirio said as he grabbed Nejire out of the air and placed her on the ground away from Izuku.