To close yet too far

Start from the beginning

Ram is wearing a shirt and jeans , his sleeves is folded till his elbow, a smile is playing in his lips , he is driving taking his beautiful wife on a date .. priya is admiring the view .. the weather is making the atmosphere so romantic and dreamy .. cloud is playing hide and seek with the sky , a strong wind playing at the out side .. they r enjoying the their silent , ram plays his favorite song at music player " Main jo jee raha huin, wajah tum ho"
A perfect song to describe his feelings to her.. he is driving in one hand another hand is holding her hand .. priya smile , a smile also playing in his lips also.. priya comes little near to him , and rests her heads above his shoulder .. Ram places a kiss on her forehead , priya closed her eyes to capture this moment in her heart ... Their hand is entwined with each other .. ram brought her hand near his lips and place a kiss there ..
Ram halts the car near the beach .. priya looks outside and gets excited.. "  beach my favorite place .. saying this she hugs him tightly.. you r the best husband in the world " give a peek in his cheek she comes out from the car .. her happiness also reflecting in his eye also ..  when he saw her teary eyes he so wanted to replace it with happiness, seeing her like this he felt proud on himself.. parking his car into a safe place ram and priya moving towards the beach .. both of their shoes in their hand they r walking in a bare feet .. priya entwined her finger with him .. wind is touching their body forcing them to goes little closer to each other ..
" Ram why this happened, when we tries to say so many things we don't find the right word to describe the feelings ?
" priya it's not necessary to express every emotion sometimes it's best  option to leave our unspoken word to our heart , our heart know how to convey it to each other .. "
They found a quite place sitting there they r admiring the sun , her head is rested on his shoulder .. they r enjoying the sunset ,
" priya  "
"Hmm"
" I love you , I don't know priya what will future hold for us , but one thing I know that priya , I love u a lot . You r the reason of my existence... you r the reason of my smile .. you capture my heart completely.. you complete me priya .. In this short time of our life u have gave me all the happiness in the world .. u complete me as a man .. but priya when I saw tear in ur eyes I felt I m a failure, I failed to keep u happy .. i failed to give u all the happiness in the world .. your tear piercing my heart priya ..  , he is caressing her cheek with his thumb , priya is longingly looking at him , promise me one thing priya  u will never shed a tear , u will never let ur tear    Control your eyes .. and one things always remember priya , your ram loves u a lot , if anything ever happened to me remember that , your ram is always with you in there pointing towards her heart .. and it's ur responsibility to make ur heart happy always for me .. ? Promise me na priya that no pain no tear nothing will make ur heart weak or sad "
Hearing those word from him, priya is feeling emotional.. " don't dare to say that u will
Leave me alone .. i promise you ram , I will keep my heart happy always because my man live there , and i  will make sure no pain no sadness makes my heart weak "

A long tear roll down from her close eyes , and fall onto riyas face .. riya opens her eyes and look at her mother .. " Mumma.. riya calls her .. priya is so last in her memories she doesn't hear her daughter voice .. riya gets up from her sleeping position and wipes her mom tears which glistening her cheek .. feeling her touch priya opens her eyes .. Her eyes is searching her man .. she so desperately wants to see her man and hugs him .. Riya is looking at her mom desperate face , which brought a tear in her eyes .. Seeing her daughter so vulnerable priya hugs her daughter and scold herself that she has promised ram that she will   control her emotions than y she is breaking her promise .. she has to be strong always for her daughter for her man ..
Breaking the hug priya is looking at riyas face , she tugs her silky hair behind her ear and says
" aww what happened to my baby , why she is sad ? I can't see my princess like this ,  please baby smile na , mumma will take you a beautiful place "
Hearing this riya gets excited, she starts to jump into the bed .. seeing her bubbly daughter a smile playing in her lips also ..