As he spoke, his sword also swung out, but it was sent flying, its tip drawing an arc in the air before it fell directly to the ground. Shen Qiao was faster as he attacked him over and over and his back slammed to the wall and knocked him out straight away

Shen Qiao walked up to Yan Wushi. As soon as he touched him, he felt an icy coldness pierce right through the skin of his palm and into his flesh. He found out that not only was Yan Wushi's body as hard as a piece of ice, the person himself looked barely alive. He tried to push his inner qi into Yan Wushi's body, but there seemed to be a consciousness inside that was repulsing it. Not only did it refuse to accept Shen Qiao's inner qi, it even bit back with a flux of icy coldness which coursed its way recklessly through Shen Qiao's body and soon traveled through all of Shen Qiao's merdidians. Shen Qiao shook slightly. He had no choice but to let go of the other person's hand and turn to himself. He sat down and started regulating his breaths through meditation in an attempt to melt the cold.

Suddenly he sensed another person's presence and when he turned around he heard Bai Rongs voice.

Bai Rong strolled in unabashed and said smilingly, " Shen Qiao, why dont we make a deal, Let me take out Yan Wushi"

Shen Qiao said, "No."

Bai Rong's figure moved slightly. The next second, she was already next to Yan Wushi. She raised her hand and struck out a palm, aiming right at the top of Yan Wushi's head. However, it was blocked by Shen Qiao who had appeared without any notice. The two of them exchanged a dozen or so moves in the narrow Waterfall Gazebo.

Bai Rong's watery eyes revealed an earnest and beseeching expression, yet the movement of her hands didn't slow down whatsoever. She kept attacking Shen Qiao while muttering "Do you really think that Yan Wushi has been kind to you? He saved you, but only because he considers you as a plaything to satisfy his sick hobby of toying around with people. Dont tell me .....you've started to grow feelings for the Demonic Sect Leader?"

Shen Qiao had no desire to take the conversation any further. The bamboo stick in his hand was moving so fast that it had practically turned into a shadow. But Bai Rong was determined and she hit him by her palm and his back crashed against a pointy, crude rock on the wall. A sharp pain penetrated his body. Something warm and wet started to spread out underneath his clothes. But Shen Qiao got up and surprisingly moved between her and Yan Wushi.

"Do you really like him so much that you're willing to protect him with your life?!" Bai Rong shouted, fuming with rage.

Right at that moment, Yan Wushi's eyes which had been tightly shut all this time flung open!

Shen Qiao had his back towards him and did not see it, but Bai Rong did. With fear she disappeared from the Waterfall Gazebo.

"Shen Qiao." After quite some time, Yan Wushi finally spoke again, "Why are you here?"

Shen Qaio sat down and leaned on the wall "You had a qi deviation."

He suddenly laughed, "I must be mistaken or something. It was such a perfect timing, yet not only did you let go of the opportunity to kill me, but you even stopped the others from doing it?"

Shen Qiao asked, "Why would I kill you?"

Yan Wushi burst out laughing, "Ah-qiao, having been together for such a long time, did you really fall in love with me?"

Blushing to the roots Shen Qiao said slowly, "I'm repaying your kindness."

As they were talking, Li Yue also woke up.At first he looked startled and at a loss, but when he saw Yan Wushi gazing at him full of interest, the blankness on his face immediately turned into terrified alarm, and Li Yue shrieked in fear and ran even faster.

Yan Wushi laughed hard and shook his head. He stood up walked over to Shen Qiao , he bent down and carried him in his arms. When his hands touched Shen Qiao's back, the latter shook slightly and he realised that Shen Qiao had been hurt. His hand slipped down and they walked to the car. He placed Shen Qiao gently and they headed back to the Villa.

He walked straight to his room, placed Shen Qiao on the bed as Yu Shenyan called the doctor to treat Shen Qiao's wound. Shen Qiao looked at Yan Wushi and asked weakly " Why am I in your room?"

Yan Wushi smiled " Our room you mean. Do you expect me to let you go after your performance today?"

Shen Qiao slipped out of consciousness with that answer and Yan Wushi smiled and said" A'Qiao how long are you going to hide your feelings for me?"

Dear Sweet Readers

How Sweet is Shen Qiao?

Love you all

Anna Baibe😘😘