I laughed loudly at her face.

"Y/N, this water is brown with dirt!" She shouted.

"Okay, we'll drain it and put more in cause now you need a bath too." I said. I opened the drain and let the water out. I rinsed the dirt off and then started filling the tub up again. Ariana got out of her clothes and laid against me in the bath.

"I missed you so much." She said.

"Yeah, I would too." I said. She hit me softly. "I missed you a lot."

"I literally was in distress constantly the entire time." She told me. I kissed her neck.

"It's okay. I'm home." I told her.

"I know. It was just scary." She whispered.

"Well don't worry. I'm not going anywhere." I told her. The two of us sat in the tub enjoying each other's company in silence. Then we bathed each other and got out. I put on boxers and a sports bra. Ariana put on a pair of my boxers and an old Harvard shirt. I got in bed and laid down. She got in bed beside me held my hand as I drifted off to sleep.

———

I woke up to the smell of breakfast food. I smiled and sat up. I felt a lot better now that I had rested. I put on a pair of pajama pants and some socks. I put on my slides and walked downstairs. To my surprise Ariana was cooking with Joan and Nonna while Frankie watched.

"There she is!" Joan said. She grabbed me into a hug, and I winced.

"Ma, you're gonna hurt her!" Ariana yelled.

"It's alright, Ariana." I said. Joan kissed me on my cheek.

"We're cooking a lot for you. You need to eat. You look so small." Nonna said. I walked over and kissed her on the cheek. I hugged Frankie and kissed him on the cheek too.

"Where's my kiss?" Ariana asked. Nonna and Joan looked at Frankie.

"I don't know I lost it." I said. She stopped cutting the vegetables, and I groaned. I kissed her on the cheek.

"Not good enough." She said.

"I told you I lost it. I just had to give you a random one." I said. Ariana puckered her lips.

"Get a room!" Frankie said. I laughed out loud.

"Can I help at all?" I asked.

"You know you can't cook." Ariana said. I shushed her.

"Don't tell everyone." I said.

"We're cooking for you. Don't worry." Joan said.

"Okay, but I did ask." I said. I walked to the living room and laid on the couch. I went on my phone and scrolled through Twitter. After a while, Ariana came in and laid on top of me.

"Hi." She said.

"You being pretty bold for your family to be in the next room." I said.

"They probably know by now. I cried so hard the first couple of weeks I couldn't move, so they definitely suspect something." She said. I laughed. She pecked my lips. I went through my texts to see who I needed to respond to.

Brady🏋🏼‍♂️: coming to see your ass tomorrow I be in Italy right now

Jax🧞‍♂️: I just be drunk so I'll come tomorrow too

-

Everly🦸🏼‍♀️: I got you a four month vacation at the most from your dad. Elly and your mom are running everything right now