Chapter 4: The Royal Capital

Sky's POV:
I woke up staring at the pastel blue ceiling as much as I wanted to stay in bed, I heard a knock at my door. "OH CAPTAIN RILL!" I freaked out, I looked so unprofessional right now.
"Sorry for disturbing your sleep but I have your Aqua Deer uniform here," he said as he passed me a pile of neatly folded clothes, "By the way, I have a meeting with the Wizard King today, would you like to come?"
"Ok, thanks Captain Rill!" I replied.

I tried on the uniform, it didn't really look like anyone's in the squad but I guess they're all different. I had a white and blue top like Captain Rill's with a plain blue skort and white tights. I guess it looks ok.

Zach's POV:
As I opened my door to go to breakfast, I see a small package on the ground. It was my uniform. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. After breakfast, I got ready to go with Captain Vangeance to the Royal Capital. We soon went our way to the royal capital.

As we walked into the Magic Knight palace, I knew that I just had to be the Wizard king. We entered a room whom I saw Sky and Captain Rill and Captain Yami and probably a transportation mage.

Sky's POV:
I looked at my brother, what is he doing here? The Wizard King entered the room and everyone bowed.

"Hello everyone, I have gathered you all here today because I think your squads will be the best for this mission," he announced, "We have had some concerns of villagers who say that some Diamond Kingdom people have came here to find information about us. We want your squad members to find out who these people are and what they're planning!"

The captains nodded. "Who would you like to nominate from your squad?"

Captain Yami raised his hand, "I would like to nominate Asta, Noelle Silva and Luck Voltia." The Wizard King nodded.

Captain Vangeance then raised his hand, "I am nominating Mimosa Vermillion, Yuno and Zach Silva."

Captain Rill was still unsure of his decision. "Unsure Rill?" the Wizard King asked.
"No sir, I will just be nominating myself and Sky Silva." He replied.

"Seeing that Rill is the Knight with the highest ranking, he will be in charge of this mission. You will leave in three days time" the Wizard said and soon later he said his goodbyes to us.

Zach's POV:
As soon as the meeting was over, I asked Vangeance if I could say a quick hello to Sky. He nodded. "Hi Sky!" I said.
"Oh, hi Zach," she replied.
Her captain soon walked up to us.

"You must be Sky's twin!" He said.
"And you must be her captain," I replied. I said a quick hello and then quickly left to catch up with Captain Vangeance.