Chapter 3: Welcome to the Headquaters

Sky's POV:
I was so nervous. My brown hair brushed against my face as I stepped forward. I looked around everyone except the Golden Dawn, Silver Eagles and Crimson Lions had their hand up which sucked because those were the ones I was aiming for.

I had to go with my backup plan. "I will join the Aqua Deer!" I exclaimed. Rill started clapping as Charlotte sighed. By the end, I said goodbye to my cousins Mimosa Vermillion and Noelle Silva. Mimosa got into the Golden Dawn while Noelle was supposed to be in The Black Bulls. Rill rushed toward me and told me we were about to leave. I realised that I was the only newbie that Rill had gotten. The headquarters was beautiful. I was given a robe and got shown my room. The room was almost completely blue which I guess fit my name. The walls, bedsheets and carpets were all different shades of blue. I wish I had gotten into the Golden Dawn with my brother but I guess you can't get everything you want even when you're a royal.

Zach's POV:
I got shown around the Golden Dawn with by a guy named Klaus along my cousin Mimosa and the mysterious boy who I found out was Yuno. Mimosa held strong Plant Magic since we were kids and Yuno holds Wind Magic. Once we got to our rooms, they were already fully decorated. The walls were painted gold and the carpet was blue. The bed sheets were a red colour. On the desk, it had a welcome package that had candles, LED Lights and fruit. I wonder how Sky's holding up.

Sky's POV:
I decided to have a quick nap but I soon woke up at a loud knock and I got a letter through underneath my blue door. It said:
Dear Miss Silva,
I'm sorry to ask you again as you just picked your Magic Knight Squad today but it would be an honour if you joined the Blue Rose Knights. We didn't get as many new recruits as we usually do in the past years.
Kind Regards,
Captain Charlotte Roselei
As much as I would love to help Captain Charlotte, I decided to stay loyal to Rill and the Aqua Deer so I wrote back to Charlotte my response.
Dear Captain Charlotte,
As much as I would love to help you, I want to stay loyal to the Aqua Deer. I will keep you in mind in the future if I ever do want to transfer squads.
Kind Regards,
Sky Silva
Hopefully Captain Charlotte won't be too upset.

Zach's POV:
I left my room to go meet up with Mimosa and Yuno (who I think is my friend). Yuno told us about him and his life as an orphan and a commoner. It sounded so different than how Mimosa and I grew up as royalty. "When I'm the Wizard King, I want to make everyone equal!" I reassured him.
"I'm sorry Zach, you're quite wrong!" He replied. I was unsure what he meant. "Because I'm going to be the next Wizard King!" I was shocked, you wouldn't expect him to want to be that.
"Ok, I guess you are one of my rivals!" I said. He nodded and walked away.

Sky's POV:
I heard a loud knock on my door, I grabbed my grimoire in case it was an intruder. I opened the door, just to see Captain Rill. "Hi Sky!" He said happily.
"Captain Rill?" I asked.
"Yes?" He answered.
"Is there anyone around my age in this squad?" I asked him.
"No, sorry the closest you have is probably me." He replied, "Come along I want to introduce you to the squad!"

I followed him out into the beautiful dining room. There was a large chandelier in the middle of the ceiling, I wonder if Captain Rill was the one to put it there. "Attention everyone, this our new recruit for this year, would you like to introduce yourself?" He asked.
"Sure," I replied as I stood up, "I am Sky Silva of the Silva household, Captain Fuegoleon and Captain Nozel are my cousins." Many people gasped, I could hear whispers of people saying, 'If she's a royal, why didn't she go with Captain Charlotte' and 'She must be a failure if none of her cousins picked her in their squads'. I continued, "I have day magic, which means I can move around like clouds and the sun and also other things so I can do attack, defence and recovery skills. I have a twin brother, Zach Silva who is in the Golden Dawn who's power opposes mine, he has night magic and we both have four-leaf grimoires." I sat down and looked at Rill, he whispered, "If you want a new recruit the same age as you, I can always send a letter?"
I shook my head being the youngest just means I have to overcome everyone else.

Zach's POV:
Klaus escorted us all to dinner, where Vangeance wanted us to introduce ourselves. "I'll go first." Said Yuno, "I am Yuno for Hage Villiage!" He got cut off by members of the Golden Dawn who think that commoners shouldn't be here. "I use Wind Magic and have a four-leaf grimoire," he said. Everyone gasped, probably no one would expect a commoner to have a four-leaf grimiore. Mimosa went next. "I'm Mimosa Vermillion from the House of Vermillion, my power is Plant Magic that I usually use for recovery Magic but I can do some attack spells," she said confidently. I guess it was my turn, "I am Zach Silva, from the House of Silva. I use night magic, which means if I wanted to, I can use dark magic. I have a twin sister who opposes my magic, she has day magic. Thanks," I announced. I heard more whispers from the crowd, 'That's what we want to hear, Yuno or whatever will probably get kicked out sooner or later'. Vangeance stood up, "If any of you decide to scold Yuno for being a commoner, I have you know that my rival is even a commoner!" He told the crowd. Captain Vangeance asked me if I could escort him to the Wizard King's Palace and I obviously said yes.