"Ahh that's right it's in a few weeks you know I'll never forget that fairy woman she was so kind."

"Heh neither can I but they are gone now in a better place. Now let's get going I want to see how this Hylian fares on the way to the Domain.

We dove into the water and began our swim towards the Hylian. Bazz and I managed too arrive at small checkpoints near the bridge to see how well this Hylian can handle himself. I was fairly impressed on how he handled himself with all the lizalfos and other monsters in the area. Maybe he will be able to help us with Ruta he was nearing Inogo Bridge so I decided to grab his attention.

Link's POV:

Ever since I woke up I felt as though I have lost so much and it is so frustrating. I met Impa and she told me to find my lost memories telling me that Princess Zelda's memories are my own. Once I left Kakariko Village I went ahead and checked my Sheikah Slate Map to see where I can go next. The closest thing was Zoras Domain I think I heard something about it overhearing some travelers talk about it. Well might as well check it out. On my way there I came to every shrine that crossed my path but it was difficult with all the rain pouring down and let alone all the monsters. There were alot of monsters too but luckily I had a good asortment of weapons. One by one I eliminated the monsters plaguing this part of land.

I finally killed the last monster from a camp where I see a bridge ahead of me so I made my way over. All of a sudden I hear a voice..

"Say hey there young one..."

I looked around but saw no one.

"Up top..above you."

I looked up and saw a red zora come down from a small tower.

Sidon's POV:

After I attained the Hylians attention 8 called out to him he looked around for a second realizing I was on higher level than him I told him to look up and I came down once he saw me.

"Pardon the entrance, but you're a Hylian, aren't you?"

He nodded back at me and I resumed with some joy and flung my arms to the side.

"I was hoping perhaps you'd have a moment to talk... Aha! A Hylian! Yes, I knew it! Oh pardon me."

"I am Sidon, the Zora Prince! And what is your name? Go on please tell me!"

"My name is Link."

Upon hearing that name, I don't know why it seemed familiar to but nonetheless I continued.

"Your name is Link?! What a fantastic name. Hmm though I cannot shake the feeling that I have heard it somewhere before...well in any case it is a strong name. To be honest, I've been watching you. I've seen the way you work. I can tell by how you carry yourself that you are no ordinary person. Links! You must be a strong warrior among the Hylians, correct?!

"That's right I am."

This had brought me joy thinking that we might have a chance at calming the Divine Beast Vah Ruta.

"Aha! Just as I suspected. I am a Zora prince, after all. I have an eye for talent that is unparalleled! Yes! Exquisite! I have been searching for someone like you for a long while. A man like you Link, who carries himself with power! Right now, Zora's Domain is in grave danger because of the massive rainfall coming from Divine Beast Vah Ruta! Please promise you will help us! We need your strength, warrior! Won't you come to Zora's Domain with me?"

He answered back quickly after that made me very happy to hear that we have a chance.

"Wow! Really?! Thank you, Link! You are indeed the man I thought you were! Now Zora's Domain will be saved for certain! No time to waste! Hurry up and head over! Became of the rain, the cliffs are too wet to climb. To reach the domain, you will need to go straight along this path. As a Hylian, I know you are unable to swim up the river. As such, the path to the domain may be a bit treacherous. You likely have a tough fight in store-- there are monster up ahead that attack with electricity. Don't give up! I believe in you!... Oh! That's right! I have something that I would like to give to you! This is just a small trinket to show that I have faith in you."

I handed him a and electirc elixir to help with any monsters that fight with electricity.

"It is a drink that will increase your resistance to electricity. I am not sure why, but the effects do not seem to work for Zora. Perhaps because it was made specifically for Hylians. It should work wonders for you, though! I shall go on ahead and make sure there is not anything strange going on where you are headed. I'm counting on you!"

With that I jumped up and plunged intot he water to get a head start to assure nothing strange happens while Link is on his way. But hearing that name reminds me of someone, it is at the tip of my tounge but I can't seem to figure it out. Well regardless he is helping us and that's all that matters.

(Tme Skip because I got lazy)

Link's POV:

After receiving my Zora's armor I was on my way to Polymus Mountain to retrieve the shock arrows needed for Vah Ruta one of the Divine Beast that I need to set free. I did feel guilty due to the fact that I forgot about Mipha and our connection, but I can't duel on it forever so I push back those feelings for a later time to focus at my task at hand.

I reached the mountain quite easily thanks to the armor Mipha made and saw the shock arrows I needed. As I looked around I heard a loud roar and I completely forgot about the Lynel the mentioned that was up here. Grabbing the zoras sword I found and shield I came face to face with the monster and started attacking.

This thing was tough and would go down without a fight luckily I figured out his fight patterns, so using that to my advantage I managed to dodge every attack it threw at me. It did manage to hit me a few times but after a little while longer I managed to defeat the beast and retrieve all the arrows I needed.

I gathered every areow I found until I wa met with the tip of Shatterback point and it had a sign saying it was a dangerous zone and to not go diving. Given the sign I know I shouldn't dive but the temptation was too great and I dove right in. It was a thrill too say the least and as I landed into the water I heard a voice.

"Li...Link." As soon as I heard it I went to the ledge next to the Divine Beast. Then I heard it again telling me something, "Link there is a soul trapped in Vah Ruta and you must free it just like the rest. However, you need to head to the location where many enter only to get lost and return back where they started. You will understand why."

Once, I figured it was Zelda talking to me I pondered what she meant about going to a location, where many enter only to get lost and end up right back where they started? I left to tell King Dorephan that I got the shock arrows and too my surprise Prince Sidon wanted to help me tame the beast.

I wanted to ask him for help on the riddle Zelda left me but that would have to wait until I could free Vah Ruta. They recommended we do it tomorrow as I did only just arrive and had to fight a Lynel on the same day. So they allowed me to just relax for the rest fo the evening. I decided to walk around the Domain and came across a female Zora who looked worried.

I asked what was wrong and she told me about the Lynel on top of the mountain. I told her that I already defeated the monster not too long ago. Happy with the news she gave me leg gear that went with my body gear. Telling me that she found it and just had it lying around so she just gave it to me as a thank you gift. She also told me that she believed the head piece of the whole thing was in a chest underwater in one of the small lakes.

I went to go find this last piece and after searching every lake I came to Toto's lake and I found it in a chest underwater as the female zora had told. Now with the complete set I felt even more confident about going up against the beast. I went back down to the domain using my paraglider and decided that it was time to sleep for the next day.

I ate some hearty soup and got ready for bed. As I knocked out I did end up having a dream about a forest covered in fog and a big tree.